Ankle Monitors Ordered For Louisville Residents Exposed To Covid-19 Who Refuse To Stay Home

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 5, 2020
April 3 https://seattlemedium.com/ankle-mon...-residents-exposed-covid-19-refuse-stay-home/

They're working on a vaccine. If you're forced to get it there will be a tracking chip in the serum. After you receive the vaccine you'll have a file to upload on your phone to prove you've received your shot. You'll be able to be tracked everywhere you go.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=coron...35d4c4a51aded3e8a066b0402&FORM=ANAB01&PC=U531

All that talk for decades about fear of a one world government. The new world order. Commercials when this started were saying, this is the new order of things. This is our new normal.
Remember what happened after September 11th? Fear! Instill fear and then concede to any policy that promises to take away the fear.

By July 4th I predict you won't know your own country. NASCAR season is starting soon. Broadcast only! No fans in the stands.
Football season starts in the autumn. Baseball. Fans in the stands? Or strictly on TV.

New release movies are now coming to your local cable and satellite provider as pay per view. No butts in theater seats. You save a fortune not having to buy crap to eat at the concession.

Your new normal. https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/03/us/kentucky-coronavirus-residents-ankle-monitors-trnd/index.html
How do they know you've been exposed to Corona?
The Walmart here has installed gates at the entrance and exit points that are motion activated. Remember China? Their police were putting up check points and checking peoples temperature. If they had one they were taken into custody.

Wait and see what's coming. At the credit union here people were lined in the street to get to their money . The only access was the drive thru. Even for Debit withdrawals. Three lanes, but only one line to get in before the parking area and driveway split to allow people to pick a lane of business.

Remember the great depression? Banks were locked! No access to money. What people didn't realize is the money didn't vanish. It went somewhere. Just not into the average working stiffs pocket.

What happens when people are tired of being confined to their homes? No money for food because business hasn't opened yet and they're not getting those promised monies to make it through.
What happens when people run out of food?

In some gun stores in Florida there isn't a single box of handgun ammunition. It's getting that way in my area too.
Because when people are starving they'll do anything to feed themselves and their kids.
Not enough beds in hospitals now. Makeshift hospitals. Elderly are the first to die if they're already infirm. Population control? Remember those "death panels" people talked about when Obama care was being considered as a bill? They do exist! They're being employed now due to this virus.

You ain't seen nothing yet.
God bless America? Yes!
Before he blesses it he better save it from the conspirators thinking to control the whole world using this latest fear complex to do it.

Ready yourself. And if you love your freedom, don't get that vaccine! Claim you're a Jehovah Witness and you should be OK. But if you're not and they insist, you know your country is going to change in a whole new way when the 2nd amendment was amended by a virus made in a lab and weaponized.
The weapon? Just look around. Freedom to travel between states in the upper eastern seaboard is restricted. It's going to spread.
The weapon is vanquishing liberties. And it's working.

Jun 10, 2019
Well from a corona test at the hospital and was advised to self quarantine. but since the person didn’t care about spreading the virus to others only their freedom, they were placed on lockdown with a ankle Monitor for (14 days) only and rightly so.

I’m sure you would be the one also not to care about infecting others and may potentially end their freedom to live because you are hungry to preserve your own freedom and put people at risk.

Jun 10, 2019
But I will give a benefit of doubt.

I did find it a little strange the one who didn’t test positive had to stay home also, I though it was highly contagious does that mean some people can’t get it and or the judge didn’t care if the other person got it. wouldn’t it be advised for the one person not to stay home with the other for 14 days so they don’t get it also not understanding that logic?

From another place it’s being talked about in few places

OUISVILLE, Ky., (WDRB) -- A judge has ordered two Louisville residents to stay inside their home after refusing to isolate themselves amid COVID-19 concerns.

The two people live in the same home near Bardstown Road and Hikes Lane. One has tested positive for the highly contagious illness, but the other has not, according to the order issued Friday by Jefferson Circuit Court Judge Charles Cunningham.

Both were ordered to stay home and isolate themselves.

https://www.wdrb.com/in-depth/updat...cle_00b60f3c-7137-11ea-ad36-235dd82a908a.html

Mar 5, 2020
Well from a corona test at the hospital and was advised to self quarantine. but since the person didn’t care about spreading the virus to others only their freedom, they were placed on lockdown with a ankle Monitor for (14 days) only and rightly so.

I’m sure you would be the one also not to care about infecting others and may potentially end their freedom to live because you are hungry to preserve your own freedom and put people at risk.
Yeahhh, that must be it.
You must be one of those that would never think to question government rules or actions. Just obey. Keep your head down and hope you stay alive.
The bigger picture in this escapes your gaze. You're governments ideal lemming.

Jun 10, 2019
Yeahhh, that must be it.
You must be one of those that would never think to question government rules or actions. Just obey. Keep your head down and hope you stay alive.
The bigger picture in this escapes your gaze. You're governments ideal lemming.
you ask how they know they were infected they check for the virus.

I do question on the person who didn’t test positive, I think that could be a law suit, endangering the person by placing a ankle Monitor and forcing them to stay inside the same house as some who was tested positive, I think what the judge did wasn’t thought out, there is no test saying a person once had it. what if the other person gets it and dies I could see a even bigger law suit on that.

guess we are lucky back in the 1700’s you could be killed for disobeying a lockdown, early America was quite brutal

Mar 5, 2020

I do question on the person who didn’t test positive, I think that could be a law suit, endangering the person by placing a ankle Monitor and forcing them to stay inside the same house as some who was tested positive, I think what the judge did wasn’t thought out, there is no test saying a person once had it. what if the other person gets it and dies I could see a even bigger law suit on that.

guess we are lucky back in the 1700’s you could be killed for disobeying a lockdown, early America was quite brutal
Trump has said a states wide travel ban isn't out of the question. In other words, residents can't cross their home state line in the course of travel.
Imagine how that would be enforced.

And how shall they check for the virus? What's next besides ankle monitors that on sight will eventually tell people you're the new recipient of a scarlet letter. "V". But ankle monitors can be covered by pant legs. So will the next thing be a day glow glow in the dark yellow "V" to be sewn to your outer garment? Maybe a tattoo somewhere that would be hard to obscure or, have a law passed that makes it illegal to cover it.

My SiL is a parole officer. Ankle monitors are for criminals and those convicted of a crime.

Jun 10, 2019
Here's a picture for you.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-impose-an-enforceable-quarantine/ar-BB11Saat
CDC issues travel warning for New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut after Trump walked back his threats to impose an "enforceable quarantine"
Hmm if I was at one of those drive in virus testing tents in a parking lots etc. that is not a state line check point.

that is you falling for the picture and state line checks or something, the media no doubt likes to stoke the fire. with twisting different things together

Jun 10, 2019
Trump has said a states wide travel ban isn't out of the question. In other words, residents can't cross their home state line in the course of travel.
Imagine how that would be enforced.

And how shall they check for the virus? What's next besides ankle monitors that on sight will eventually tell people you're the new recipient of a scarlet letter. "V". But ankle monitors can be covered by pant legs. So will the next thing be a day glow glow in the dark yellow "V" to be sewn to your outer garment? Maybe a tattoo somewhere that would be hard to obscure or, have a law passed that makes it illegal to cover it.

My SiL is a parole officer. Ankle monitors are for criminals and those convicted of a crime.
hmm scarlet letters badges of V’s what have you been watching?

Jun 10, 2019
What is up with the same photo of a drive up virus testing picture is floating around some kind of inside joke hey let’s get the public thinking about statenline check points with photos of parking lot test tents.

https://www.businessinsider.com/cdc...w-york-states-trumps-quarantine-threat-2020-3

Trump backed off because it’s up to the states to do that and the administration to advise like the CDC did is part of the administration not state to state regulations.

Jun 10, 2019
Like the war on drugs some states don’t have to be apart of it so you see legal weed in those states. It seems some laws are like a three ring circus.

Mar 5, 2020
hmm scarlet letters badges of V’s what have you been watching?
The news! When they'll make people wear ankle monitors because those people tested positive for the virus, and how do they do that testing by the way? What's next? The government tracks the tracking device on the ankle. But what good does that do to warn people the tracked one is out and about? What's next then? A public shaming? That's why I asked that question. What's next? The scarlet letter V!?

Mar 5, 2020
Hmm if I was at one of those drive in virus testing tents in a parking lots etc. that is not a state line check point.

that is you falling for the picture and state line checks or something, the media no doubt likes to stoke the fire. with twisting different things together
Yeah, that's because Trump backed off the state line crossing ban for New Yorker's traveling to surrounding states like Jersey and Connecticut.
And that photo was from this reporting: A patient arrives to be tested for COVID-19 at Glen Island Park in New Rochelle, N.Y. on Friday, March 13, 2020. (John Minchillo/AP Photo) https://www.theepochtimes.com/nyc-keeping-schools-open-defying-coronavirus-trend_3271668.html

Mar 5, 2020
Like the war on drugs some states don’t have to be apart of it so you see legal weed in those states. It seems some laws are like a three ring circus.
Yeah, the only problem there is weed is still a schedule drug according to the federal government. Federal law supersedes state law. If or when the fed wants to crack down on weed sellers it's over with. And they can seize all the assets those sellers accrued from that business too.

There use to be a cable show on that featured weed sellers in Colorado. The opening of the show included their putting money in a money counting machine. Stacks of money on a table behind the machine. Then it went off the air before it was on for even a year.
I wonder why?
I never heard.

UnoiAmarah

Jul 28, 2017
They're working on a vaccine.
So they are working on "a vaccine"?

Since there are currently two strains of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the L type and the S type, creating the pandemic, I would be more concerned on which strain and type of vaccine they are working rather than whether or not it is going to contain some imaginary chip. Only one is lethal for anyone infected with it while the other generally only poses a risk of death in those who due to age or an underlying medical condition prevents their recovery.

Only a 'therapeutic' vaccine would help anyone once infected, but I am sure you knew that.

Population control? Remember those "death panels" people talked about when Obama care was being considered as a bill? They do exist! They're being employed now due to this virus.
So how do you interpret the following passage;

41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. [Matthew 13]

The news! When they'll make people wear ankle monitors because those people tested positive for the virus, and how do they do that testing by the way? What's next? The government tracks the tracking device on the ankle. But what good does that do to warn people the tracked one is out and about? What's next then? A public shaming? That's why I asked that question. What's next? The scarlet letter V!?
You obviously don't have any problem with making derogatory and demeaning comments to someone who has a different interpretation of the scriptures than yours then I don't know what you are talking about scarlet letter's unless that is what you are suggesting.

Sep 13, 2018

So, by your logic, anyone that tests positive and infects someone can be charged with murder...

Sep 13, 2018
Seriously, how difficult is it to keep a 6 ft. distance from one another. Here in Colorado. It Is the Law! All the leading scientists, and those of you that don't watch the news. Trump's people are saying that this is the only thing that is working!!!

Jun 10, 2019
So, by your logic, anyone that tests positive and infects someone can be charged with murder...
By my logic? please explain how what I said has anything to do with someone being charged with murder. I mentioned what the judge did could be negligent of the person who was tested negative and force in the house with someone who was tested positive, if the person did get infected after the court order who knows haven’t heard anymore about it have you? Maybe you misunderstood what I meant.

Sep 13, 2018
By my logic? please explain how what I said has anything to do with someone being charged with murder. I mentioned what the judge did could be negligent of the person who was tested negative and force in the house with someone who was tested positive, if the person did get infected after the court order who knows haven’t heard anymore about it have you? Maybe you misunderstood what I meant.
No, I meant you went all Trump and started talking about law suits. I was being Ironic.