anniversary

  • Thread starter Thread starter chan1987
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

chan1987

Guest
So I am trapped in a loveless marriage, it has been confirmed today on our 5th anniversary, my husband would rather sleep then spend time with me.
It doesn't seem like he loves me one bit, there's no intimacy, laughter. What do I do, as a Christian I never wanted to get divorced but I wanted children and a loving marriage.
I have praying for these things for a few years now and it's not happened.

My husband stated he loved me the other day, when I asked why he replied "because the way you treat me".

I'm stuck, has anyone got any advice ?
 
Have you tried sitting down and discussing it with your husband? Calmly and without flailing accusations at him. But sharing how you feel. Ask to talk about what the two of you can do to work things out better. If you haven't taken these steps yet them you have even started with the basics.

By the way, blogs are not the best place for posting when seeking answers. Stick to the forums, and find a fitting area there.