Another Day Another Beheading

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MadParrotWoman

How many more? An innocent man who was doing God's work, helping others used as a propaganda tool by Satan's children. They may appear to be getting away with it but the God of justice is the one who ultimately deals the cards. I can hardly wait for Jesus' return to take us away from all this pain and suffering.

Praying for the Henning family..

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
Muslims slicing peoples heads off has been happening proberbly every day for past 1000 years and more. Nothing new, its just when westerners heads are chopped off by an unpopular group we hear about it.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
How many more? An innocent man who was doing God's work, helping others used as a propaganda tool by Satan's children. They may appear to be getting away with it but the God of justice is the one who ultimately deals the cards. I can hardly wait for Jesus' return to take us away from all this pain and suffering.

Almost worse than the beheading is the desensitization to it that is setting in everywhere. Thanks for helping to keep this man's legacy alive.

B

biscuit

We tend to forget that as many as 18,000 were beheaded during the French Revolution's "reign of terror."

Last edited by a moderator:

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
We tend to forget that as many as 18,000 were beheaded during the French Revolution's "reign of terror."
Perhaps it's the slow and gruesome way it is done...gulliotine vs. dull knife.

B

biscuit

Perhaps it's the slow and gruesome way it is done...gulliotine vs. dull knife.
You made a good point! I believe the gruesome death is comparable to being eaten alive by lions in the Roman Coliseum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 18, 2013
I saw this video last night. It was much shorter than the others. I thinks the Islamic State is starting to get frustrated.

M

MadParrotWoman

I saw this video last night. It was much shorter than the others. I thinks the Islamic State is starting to get frustrated.
I don't know how anyone can watch these videos and I certainly wouldn't publicise the cause by sharing videos or still pictures. We know what's happening we don't need to see it.

Dec 18, 2013
I don't know how anyone can watch these videos and I certainly wouldn't publicise the cause by sharing videos or still pictures. We know what's happening we don't need to see it.
The videos do not show the actual beheading, at least the ones I have seen. My interest is moreso in what they are saying. There is indeed a wide gulf between what the media is telling you and what is in the video.

Oct 11, 2012
Anyone else think the casual tone of this thread doesn't provide the urgency needed for this topic? THERE ARE PEOPLE BEING BEHEADED, PEOPLE!

I respond much better to scare tactics.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I know the people were just as dead but the beheaded French were political opponents and most were not innocent men women and children who weren't involved the political struggle.