S
sachali
Guest
So I reminded myself today that God loves each one of us..me included, spectacular.
I woke up to the sounds of my children, playing, quarreling, laughing..most beautiful thing in the world to be blessed enough to become a mom.
I will update you as I go along with my days.
But everyday is getting better and better as I discover the thing I am meant to do.
My husband came and gave me a hug, I need to appreciate these things.
Sachali
I woke up to the sounds of my children, playing, quarreling, laughing..most beautiful thing in the world to be blessed enough to become a mom.
I will update you as I go along with my days.
But everyday is getting better and better as I discover the thing I am meant to do.
My husband came and gave me a hug, I need to appreciate these things.
Sachali