Another man dies due to police officer kneeling on his neck

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/angelo...-police/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab5i&linkId=112046824
Couple points of discussion here. Should be really be sending police officers to deal with mental health crisis when they are not trained in that area
Remember when they shot an autistic kid because he was reaching for a toy train?
Secondly according to Rener Gracie, professional MMA fighter and martial arts instructor, the average police officer gets about 4 hours a year of actual Hands-On training in take down tactics so the police officer has no idea what he's doing and ends up killing the guy

This is where Brazilian jiu-jitsu comes in, it teaches the officer to maintain control of a resisting suspect using leverage techniques

S

SigP226

Granted I am a massive fan of Jiu-jitsu....

However, you're reading the report of main stream media. I encourage you to seek the truth through other sources.

Chauvin should never have been confited. The medical examiners report showed that he did not die as a result of the actions of Chauvin that day. The jury had all been threatened, BLM was threatening violence (one of their key "leaders" was inciting it) stating that if he wasn't convited, citites would burn. There was SO MUCH wrong with that case. However, the courts were intimidated and more lives were on the line than one officers.

We also need to address affirmative action hires and police training. The training sucks!! I've watched so many of these videos were the police make TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE tactical decisions. It has nothing to do with race. Black/Black, White/White etc.

Affirmative action hires are a mess too. They need to hire the best people for the job. Not people to fill a quota.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011

However, you're reading the report of main stream media. I encourage you to seek the truth through other sources.

Chauvin should never have been confited. The medical examiners report showed that he did not die as a result of the actions of Chauvin that day. The jury had all been threatened, BLM was threatening violence (one of their key "leaders" was inciting it) stating that if he wasn't convited, citites would burn. There was SO MUCH wrong with that case. However, the courts were intimidated and more lives were on the line than one officers.

We also need to address affirmative action hires and police training. The training sucks!! I've watched so many of these videos were the police make TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE tactical decisions. It has nothing to do with race. Black/Black, White/White etc.

Affirmative action hires are a mess too. They need to hire the best people for the job. Not people to fill a quota.
Yeah it's almost as if it's a bad idea to kneel on a man's neck for 8 minutes when he's already prone and handcuffed.
Three other officers were present that day. If four police officers can't subdue one unarmed Man without killing him then this is a testament to just how poorly trained they really are

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
many who go into careers of authority over others aren't the to serve and protect but to wield power, the very people who should not be in those positions, I recall how so many times the law man in one territory would get in trouble and flee to the next territory, become a law man there till he became a criminal there and then move on again.

presidente

May 29, 2013

I read Floyd had COVID-19, but for some reason, they did not attribute the death to that disease...in this case.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
many who go into careers of authority over others aren't the to serve and protect but to wield power, the very people who should not be in those positions, I recall how so many times the law man in one territory would get in trouble and flee to the next territory, become a law man there till he became a criminal there and then move on again.
Chauvin had 14 prior complaints for unnecessary violence
I figure there are two types of people who become police officers.
The guy who genuinely cares about his community and wants to protect and serve, and the sociopath who wants a badge to hide behind

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
As little as I agree with you in most everything that indeed looks to be the situation, when I worked at the prison one day we were waiting for a group to pass from chow, I mentioned to a counsoler waithing with us that it seemed there were an above average number of men of dimished stature, he smile and agreed saying " over compensating for feelings of inadequecy"
we see that in those who seek authority over others as well, not all but many, short people with Naplean complex.

S

SigP226

Chauvin had 14 prior complaints for unnecessary violence
I figure there are two types of people who become police officers.
The guy who genuinely cares about his community and wants to protect and serve, and the sociopath who wants a badge to hide behind
This is where questions need to be asked. Who made the complaints?

What matters is the facts in his case. Even the judge is on video telling him he should have a mis-trial. All of that was swept under the rug in the name of "social justice". The court simply allowed themselves to be bullied.

I don't like bullies.

S

SigP226

Yeah it's almost as if it's a bad idea to kneel on a man's neck for 8 minutes when he's already prone and handcuffed.
Three other officers were present that day. If four police officers can't subdue one unarmed Man without killing him then this is a testament to just how poorly trained they really are

The point is that he continued to fight and resist arrest. Poor training? Probably. However, do not ignore that Chauvin did NOT kill him.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/angelo...-police/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab5i&linkId=112046824
Couple points of discussion here. Should be really be sending police officers to deal with mental health crisis when they are not trained in that area
Remember when they shot an autistic kid because he was reaching for a toy train?
Secondly according to Rener Gracie, professional MMA fighter and martial arts instructor, the average police officer gets about 4 hours a year of actual Hands-On training in take down tactics so the police officer has no idea what he's doing and ends up killing the guy

This is where Brazilian jiu-jitsu comes in, it teaches the officer to maintain control of a resisting suspect using leverage techniques
Oopsie, looks like an entire bogus thread by you. When you say "another man dies due to a police officer kneeling on his neck" are you referring to George Floyd as one of those men? About time for an apology from you.

timemeddler

Jul 13, 2023
I'm at a point where I'm tired of the do-nothing-police protocols where criminals get away with all kinds of things. I wouldn't complain if the cops started going Dirty Harry on them.

Dec 9, 2011
I'm at a point where I'm tired of the do-nothing-police protocols where criminals get away with all kinds of things. I wouldn't complain if the cops started going Dirty Harry on them.
I wonder who did you mean by “t h e m”?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I wonder who did you mean by “t h e m”?
I think he means it is used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to two or more people or things previously mentioned or easily identified. Probably the word "criminal" would be the key identifier here.

Dec 9, 2011
I think he means it is used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to two or more people or things previously mentioned or easily identified. Probably the word "criminal" would be the key identifier here.
Ok
👍🏾