Another new member for you to scope out.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Cygnet

Hey y'all (I don't actually ever say that, coz I'm Canadian). I'm a nearly-19-yr-old woman from the middle of that huge cold country up north of most of you. I graduated high school this year and have been taking a year off to decide what I want from higher education. Since I got my job in June, I've had a hard time finding friends from my generation - and an especially hard time finding Christian ones.

That's not so surprising, considering I work in a warehouse. With hazardous waste.

I've been trying out new churches as well, but have yet to find one where the young people are willing to open up their circle to me. Hence my exploration of what the Internet has to offer. I have great hopes for this site, and prayers that they won't be disappointed.

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Kathleen

Oct 13, 2009
hi - i dunno is canda colder or higher north than scotland?
-i dunno , geography is defo not my strong point - neither is spelling ( spellings worse than my geo)

welcolm to CC!
- there are some noce people here, hope u enjoy it

dont get to intimidated by some of the heated threads (ull see im very passionate and adimante about my belives)

anywayz - welcolm once more

feel free to drop me a line :)

G

greatkraw

Hey y'all (I don't actually ever say that, coz I'm Canadian). I'm a nearly-19-yr-old woman from the middle of that huge cold country up north of most of you. I graduated high school this year and have been taking a year off to decide what I want from higher education. Since I got my job in June, I've had a hard time finding friends from my generation - and an especially hard time finding Christian ones.

That's not so surprising, considering I work in a warehouse. With hazardous waste.

I've been trying out new churches as well, but have yet to find one where the young people are willing to open up their circle to me. Hence my exploration of what the Internet has to offer. I have great hopes for this site, and prayers that they won't be disappointed.

Thanks for taking the time to read!
Yeah I had forgotten about churches and cliques.

Especially with the young ones.

But you can find cliques in churches at every generation.

The worst one I think was one where the elderly people ran everything and froze out the 'young' (ie under 40 lol) and then complained that they did not contribute.

I am glad this site is here for you. I used to live in a small town ond would have loved something like this.

Welcome.

R

Raeshelle

Welcome!! YES Another Canadian!!!

C

Cygnet

@ Kathleen: You and I are at about the same latitude, although you are obviously in a much more exciting place than I am...! One day I hope to visit Scotland. Thanks for the welcome and the warning - as long as there's no personal attacks in the threads, I'm sure I'll have great fun debating.

@ greatkraw: Cliques are the ultimate Christian hypocrisy. They wound more people than non-Christian cliques - and what worse way to represent Christ than to exclude people?
I really appreciate the welcome.

Kathleen

Oct 13, 2009
ye there is basically no personally attacks at all

except one persona , for me, i am having trouble with : tryingtofindhim. - i kinda just launched a personall attack at her (well it wasnt an attack per sae, i just told her i didnt like her)

but ye, u have fun :D

nd u should visit scotland one day :) its great

Kathleen

Oct 13, 2009
Lol! Surely we aren't THAT much of a minority?
i think ur a majority along with australians and americans

seriously i am like the only scot

A

Andy_K_2002

Hello and Welcome to Christian CHat :).