Another newbie

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Meggie128

Hello All,
I just joined this morning after searching for some truly Christian chat rooms. I hope I've found the best one here!
I recently lost my 10 month old daughter to a horrible disease called Epidermolysis Bullosa. Her short life renewed my faith in the Lord and allowed me to view her passing as a blessing; since she is now pain free.

Thanks for reading - and I look forward to meeting a lot of new wonderful people.

W

wwjd_kilden

hi

I'm so sad to hear that, but also glad, that you can see a blessing in it. Not all are able to.

I hope you will enjoy the site. :) and remember, sometimes we argue in here, but we don't bite (normally ;) )

I

iliveforHim

Dear Meggie128,

Hello, I'm new here too (Hi wwjd_kilden, nice to meet you.)

I had a still birth after about 6 months of pregnancy. We named him Elias. There is nothing more painful than a loved one's death, specially when that loved one is a child. My heart is with you. Your Beautiful child is in His arms now, and that alone is comfort enough for me when I think of Elias. :)

Please be sure to type to me (or to any of these wonderful people in the Chat Room) when you're feeling sad, scared, anxious, lonely, or depressed...heck, please be sure to type to any one here when you're feeling happy, goofy, silly, or any other emotion.

This chat room (I believe) is His way of allowing those who follow His path to find support from brothers and sisters from all over the world! How great is that!?

Welcome, and I look forward to chatting with you again!

Ingrid

B

Belgian_Pilot

Hello Meggie,

I just read your post. I'm very sorry to read about the things you've been trough. I realise that in many things, my life has been very easy so far.

I am certain that God has purpose with everything, and I pray that you will experience this in your future life. Happy to read about your relation with Jesus.

God bless you!

R

raki

Hi Meggie,
Im new here, but your message moved me. Im a single mom, and I know how you feel but God is awesome. He let you find his arms through your brothers and sisters here in this Christian chat. I would like to chat with you anytime. We can share each other's feelings about God and a lot more.
Just keep writing .... let's enjoy God's love for everyone.

Be strong.

Raki- (call me kaye)