Answers to recovering from pain and suffering

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rj

1. be thankful that your pain was seen and felt because now it can be resolve. The worse pain and suffering are the ones you don’t know about or you pay no attention to Remember the attitude of all things are also the altitude of all things especially the bad ones. I have found that it’s in the worse things that happen through me and when I remain calm and sweat is also when those so called bad things turn for the betterment because things go where I am and if I am in a good place mentally then so will my things. Where you are is also where your things will be. And yes I mean all things.

2. remember that the pain and suffering that you feel is only your emotion telling you how thought and felt in the past because your now self which is who you are now knows the truth and the truth is all things in life are gifts to us and lessons going through us as a tool for us to shine like kings.

Remember that’s nothings happens to you but all things can only happen through you.
You are always complete, fulfill and whole and any thought less then that is from the outside of the past or the future and that’s not where you live. You only live in the now.

3. Pain and suffering are illusions that seem real in their world and these illusions are using you to make them real because life is in you and without you pain and suffering will not longer be. This place is called heaven. So remove you from their world and stay in your world which is now and now you will be free from pain, suffering, and fear and then and only then will you see complete love and freedom.