Anti-Christian Genocide in Nigeria and America is silent,..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AmmiAmmiel

Leader: 'Open Season' on Nigerian Christians by Islamists
Islamists have made Christians in Nigeria an endangered species, according to Nigerian Christian leader Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.
AAFont Size
By David Lev
First Publish: 7/30/2013, 10:24 PM

Nigeria
AFP news agency
Christians in Nigeria are an endangered species, according to Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, president of the Christian Association of Nigeria. Oritsejafor met this week with U.S. lawmakers, pleading for help in combating the Islamist groups, which have mercilessly attacked Christian communities for the past several years – making Nigeria one of the most dangerous places in the world for Christians.

Currently there are some 80 million Christians in the country, but many of them, especially in the north of the country, have faced terror and death at the hand of Islamist groups such as Boko Haram, whose leader, Abubaker Schekau, has personally murdered hundreds of Christians, and helped plan the murders of many more. In 2012, more than 100 Christians died on average each month in northern Nigeria, many by members of the Jihad group.

In a recent troubling development, Oritsejafor told legislators that Islamists have begun targeting not only churches, but also schools – shooting up classrooms with children in attendance. Islamists have declared all schools except those teaching Islam illegal, and Boko Haram is intent on enforcing that law, as well as others drawn from Sharia Islamic law. "It is open season on Nigeria's Christians," Oritesejafor told the legislators.

Speaking at an event at the National Press Club, Oritsejafor said that the U.S. was perhaps the last hope for Nigerian Christians. “America has a strong history of civil rights,” he said, “and my hope is that our brothers here can awaken the conscience of humanity to stop this genocide.”

Sonething tells me we're next,..

S

Shiloah

Leader: 'Open Season' on Nigerian Christians by Islamists
Islamists have made Christians in Nigeria an endangered species, according to Nigerian Christian leader Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.
AAFont Size
By David Lev
First Publish: 7/30/2013, 10:24 PM

Nigeria
AFP news agency
Christians in Nigeria are an endangered species, according to Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, president of the Christian Association of Nigeria. Oritsejafor met this week with U.S. lawmakers, pleading for help in combating the Islamist groups, which have mercilessly attacked Christian communities for the past several years – making Nigeria one of the most dangerous places in the world for Christians.

Currently there are some 80 million Christians in the country, but many of them, especially in the north of the country, have faced terror and death at the hand of Islamist groups such as Boko Haram, whose leader, Abubaker Schekau, has personally murdered hundreds of Christians, and helped plan the murders of many more. In 2012, more than 100 Christians died on average each month in northern Nigeria, many by members of the Jihad group.

In a recent troubling development, Oritsejafor told legislators that Islamists have begun targeting not only churches, but also schools – shooting up classrooms with children in attendance. Islamists have declared all schools except those teaching Islam illegal, and Boko Haram is intent on enforcing that law, as well as others drawn from Sharia Islamic law. "It is open season on Nigeria's Christians," Oritesejafor told the legislators.

Speaking at an event at the National Press Club, Oritsejafor said that the U.S. was perhaps the last hope for Nigerian Christians. “America has a strong history of civil rights,” he said, “and my hope is that our brothers here can awaken the conscience of humanity to stop this genocide.”

Sonething tells me we're next,..
If this isn't pure evil throwing off all pretense of any guise I don't know what is.

A

AmmiAmmiel

It's the nature of Islam,..

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
This is what happens when a countries Muslim population reaches 50% or more, especailly in countries where they can get away with it. Just look at Sudan as another example, this situation was never reported as Mulsims driving out Christians, but it was, Darfur was filled up with CHristian refugees, removed from home and forced off thier lands, hundreds of villages wiped off the map.

THen the Southern regions of Sudan begged the Islamic North to stop, they did only when they were allowed to create a 100% Islamic nation called North Sudan, taking all the riches wealth and best land, while the Christians and other non muslims went on to for Southern Sudan, nothing more than mud and desert.

Western nations are scared to offend muslims on pain of Jihad and retaliation.

A

AmmiAmmiel

I'm convinced that America is the victim of the most organized and well planned Jihad. Not openly violent but within our government by principles and laws. Muslim extremists have 100% support from our government against Christian institutions. They jut haven't struck because it isn't time yet. God is allowing our country to deteriorate as much as possible because of the sinfulness we promote. The "Church" at large is Apostate and there will soon be made the big distinction between those who are True and False. It won't be some victorious event for us either. The entire World will be against us and seek to silence us by any means possible.

What exactly am I saying here? Yes, I am convinced that the American "Christian" Church will be the harbinger of the Antichrist himself. I'm not dogmatic on this but I'm prepared to witness the transformation of America into Mystery Babylon the Great, the seat upon which the Antichrist gains his power. Be aware brothers and sisters, the wickedness of our "great" nation is going to get worse and we will experience the concequences of it. Just as the 5th Seal of Revelation describes the martyrs, be prepared to suffer death for your witness to the Truth and the testimony which you hold.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
It's the nature of Islam,..
The nature of Christianity is to bring people to Christianity. Nothing like demonising your main opponent to assist with the job. :)

What we see is the nature of people not the nature of Islam. Corrupted people will use whatever divide they can find to justify their grab for power. We saw that in Northern Ireland.

There was a pact between Muhammad pbuh and Christians drawn up at St Catherine.

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them.
Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.

No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses.
Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.

No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants.

No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."

Prophet Muhammed's Promise to Christians

A

AmmiAmmiel

The nature of Christianity is to bring people to Christianity. Nothing like demonising your main opponent to assist with the job. :)

What we see is the nature of people not the nature of Islam. Corrupted people will use whatever divide they can find to justify their grab for power. We saw that in Northern Ireland.

There was a pact between Muhammad pbuh and Christians drawn up at St Catherine.

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them.
Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.

No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses.
Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.

No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants.

No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."

Prophet Muhammed's Promise to Christians

I implore you to read some books by ex Muslims who've converted to Christianity. Their truthful testimonies will shock you,..

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
I implore you to read some books by ex Muslims who've converted to Christianity. Their truthful testimonies will shock you,..
Most of the testimonies I have read concern people who suffered under Muslim cultural baggage rather than Islam itself.

I also ask you to read some testimonies from ex Christians ... well I guess I am one. :)

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
we have a pro- muslim government. ammiammiel makes some great points. in a way , islam has gained a major victory over us as we do not stand up for Christians 1/3 as much as the U.S. stands up for muslims.

A

AmmiAmmiel

Most of the testimonies I have read concern people who suffered under Muslim cultural baggage rather than Islam itself.

I also ask you to read some testimonies from ex Christians ... well I guess I am one. :)
Try one called God's War on Terror.

And if you're an x-Christian, that means you're an apostate to the faith and are not welcome here,.. I'm sorry.