Anti-Christian Sentament

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

silverblueray

There seems to be a lot more anti-christian hate speech over the last year or two. How the Christians that believe homosexuality is wrong are using hate speech for one thing.

Anyone else want to add to the discussion

C

CanadaNZ

This is not unexpected, it just means that some people in the church are standing up for what's right and true and the world is responding as Jesus said it would:

18 “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. 20 Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also. 21 But all these things they will do to you for My name’s sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me.

There are many things in the Bible that the world does not like, so we need to stand in God's strength against the power of evil. Homosexuality is just one of many things that some have allowed to infiltrate the "church" because they don't like the idea of having to suffer for what they believe. We need to study God's word and not misuse it, pray for wisdom so we can understand it, and trust (have faith) in God's strength as we make our counter cultural stand.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Yes, the tide is turning.

Bible believing people are a threat to their plan, and will become a target.

There are new age cults, that say we must be killed off for the transition to work etc...

The reason we are a threat is because they think it is our negative energy that stops them becoming pro- creators etc...

It seems so far fetched, but it is their goal.

The Bible tells us not to fall asleep in the darkness, and the majority have.

Falling asleep in the darkness would be following prosperity teachers, or enjoying every day life.. or being all that God wanted me to be... and so on.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Not to mention, that the president of usa mocks the Bible.................

A

Abiding

As it should be....when the salt has lost its savor......its...
anyway its an honor. :)

Dec 19, 2009
There seems to be a lot more anti-christian hate speech over the last year or two. How the Christians that believe homosexuality is wrong are using hate speech for one thing.

Anyone else want to add to the discussion
I’m not sure I understand your point. Homosexuality is a sin. It is not hateful to say so. I don’t suggest we should persecute homosexuals, or even deny them membership in our churches, but it certainly is harmful to give our blessing to sin.