Anti-vaxxers are people too?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Anti-vaxxers are people, too?

• Anti-vaxxers are people, but as they are wrong, they should remain silent.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anti-vaxxers aren't people and will likely die of corona-virus (or monkey pox).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I have not done much research on it - I just remember reading somewhere that it could be "detoxed" - and, thought it might be worth looking into...

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I have not done much research on it - I just remember reading somewhere that it could be "detoxed" - and, thought it might be worth looking into...
I read once that alcohol can help flush it from the system

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I read once that alcohol can help flush it from the system
I'd start looking everywhere the fake news says not to. Ivermectin, nicotine, cannabis etc. Can't vouch that any of them would help, but if the fake news are speaking against something, it probably has some health benefits.

swatfrog

Nov 19, 2022
Yes anti vaxxers are people too and Thank God we live in at a point in time in a place where goverment or church/religion does not force you against your will to do something you don’t want to do.
not just yet in some countries,but in others,and it is coming......but so is JESUS !