Antifa and Civil War

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Oh no! I wrote on instead of one! lol.

And how in the world would you translate what I wrote to "hostilities of the far left extremist"? I don't even know what that means.See, this is what happens when outsider's try to get involved with other countries politics when they are clueless I don't know what country you are from but the US is so powerful that when we sneeze, the rest of the world catches pneumonia! LOL...You should do well to mind to your own country. We are going to be just fine.
Sorry to burst your bubble but the USA is not the centre of the universe.

The BLM Marxists are working in my country as well despite us having nothing to do with your Saint Floyd.
This movement is getting people killed and injured right HERE. So I am very much minding my own country.

If you don't know what a far-left extremist is perhaps it's because you are one.
You should do a bit of reading as you are woefully uninformed as to what's been happening even on your own soil.

I have my doubts you are genuine. Trolling Christians might be just a bit of fun for you.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The BLM Marxists are working in my country as well despite us having nothing to do with your Saint Floyd.
"Saint Floyd" was a mere flimsy excuse. BLM, Antifa, and a whole host of Leftist/Fascists/Marxist/Anarchist/Islamist groups -- funded by the likes of Soros -- have been plotting behind the scenes for at least the last five years (more like 15 years) to take down the Western world, replace democracy with totalitarianism, replace the rule of law with anarchy, and bring chaos to the cities of the West, particularly America. The UK and Western Europe are not exempt.

The ultimate goal is the destruction of America and the free world. Obama was already working on that for eight years, and had Hillary succeeded, she would have ensured that America was finished. However Pelosi and Schumer are doing everything in their power to finish the job, and now the Leftist Supreme Court judges are helping to shred the Consitution.

These thugs and criminals are succeeding because the agencies which were charged with the safety and security of ordinary citizens have been politicized and are working with the enemies of the West. The National Guard has been deliberately emasculated in the USA, and the police forces are in chaos.

President Trump has surrendered his executive authority to traitors within his own camp, and absolutely no one is in control except the anarchists. Trump started out with the right intentions, and then began sabotaging himself and also allowing himself to be sabotaged, as if he knows nothing about what is going on in the world or what was plotted againt America.

Had he acted decisively to have all the conspirators arrested and jailed after their conspiracy for a coup d'etat against him was exposed, America would not be where it is right now. Treason was blatantly committed, but the traitors were left untouched. Now lawlessness can prevail since there are no consequences.

Sep 13, 2018
Sorry to burst your bubble but the USA is not the centre of the universe.

This movement is getting people killed and injured right HERE. So I am very much minding my own country.

If you don't know what a far-left extremist is perhaps it's because you are one.
You should do a bit of reading as you are woefully uninformed as to what's been happening even on your own soil.

I have my doubts you are genuine. Trolling Christians might be just a bit of fun for you.
Lucy,
First and foremost, I want to apologize for the asinine statement that I posted. I am just tired of people associating liberals with Democrat's. Like the comment you made about "my st. Floyd. I feel bad about
that situation. But, this is'nt my issue with our current Government. And to be honest, i am tired of having
the same conversation, over and over again. Right now in the US. every little thing is an issue and you are right . I do blame this on Mr. Trump. He has failed us as a president. When I was younger , People were better with one another. We tolerated each other with respect. I'm 56 and have lived through Richard Nixon, Reagan, Jimmy Carter.( My favorite, Intelligent man.) Bush Sr., Bush Jr., Clinton, Obama. And now Trump. Do you know where I am going with this Lucy? After Bush Jr. I never in my wildest imagination thought we would ever have a president that was more incompetent. Well...