Antonio de Mello - do you agree with his teaching?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Angel-A

I used to read/listen to Antonio de Mello - i like his style but I have to add that he is influence by not only christan teaching but also buddism. I wrote few sentences - which i remember from his latest book awarness.
........................................................................................................................................................
Nobody and nothing can hurt us, those feelings already are leaving in us.

Other People can’t create good or bad feelings in us – we chose to create them in us!
Blaming others is just waste of time – what donkey can learn or teach the other donkey?
We see the people and the things = the way we are. So if we are angry and not trusting = everyone else is the same. But is that truth?
If you change (not others) everything/everyone will change.
I don’t have a right to want anything from you!
I’m a donkey and you are a donkey and we both want control over each other.
We see people/things not the way they are but through beliefs we have got and in the end we label them ‘this stupid cow’ or ‘that cleaver man’.
You can feel happy without being loved – but just being present in true reality – where you will find God and happiness.
You are not what others and you think about yourself (cleaver, stupid)! In the house – where people will call me a cleaver man – I will be in a big trouble.
You can’t love someone - you can’t see. Do you really see the person you live with or your enemy?
We never can see something which we are afraid of.
God is a dancer and we are a ‘dance’ but not a dancer.