Anxiety Issues.....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

carlosacook

Oct 13, 2013
Things have been going well. I have been working two jobs for a year an some change. The Lord is working in my life, I am just asking for prayer in my anxiety. My boss on my 1st job is being real mean and cruel. She mocks me when I say things regarding the Lord and I am discouraged by this. Please pray for me

Jun 16, 2020
Father in Jesus name, I lift up carlosacook. You said in your word that they that wait on the Lord will renew their strength. May carlosacook stand strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. May the boss on the first job have a change of heart and stop mocking carlosacook. I pray that you would grant carlosacook peace to go through this trial and that he should know that You Lord are with him as he endures. In Jesus name, amen.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
God bless and heal carlosacook and his boss. May Jesus give compassion and kindness to the boss. Let carlosacook become a mighty witness for Christ to the boss in Jesus' name, and make him be loved and favored in his workplace like Joseph was favored in the Bible because God was with him. Give peace that surpasses understanding to carlosacook, and comfort him. Give him joy and protect him every step of the way, as he goes about his work. Amen in Jesus' name