Anxiety

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
So, I really wasn't going to lay all my personal laundry out, but maybe it will help someone else.

All through college and high school I struggled with pretty extreme and often crippling depression. There were periods where I really wasn't even functional as a human being. There were several facets to all of this, including a very long term food-borne bacterial infection that I didn't realize I had.

Another root cause was heavy metal poisoning, specifically copper and aluminum. I had something like 1500% normal levels of copper in my system, probably due to living in a house with all copper piping for most of my life. I was treated for high levels of copper in my early 20's, and then for high levels of aluminum in my late 20's. The aluminum most likely accumulated in my body through usage of antiperspirants, body sprays, and other cosmetics, though it is impossible to say for certain.

I was treated for the heavy metal poisoning by two different naturopathic practitioners. The first was only a naturopath, and the second was both a naturopath and a licensed MD. The main means of diagnosis that I remember was a hair analysis test, which shows what elements the body is excreting through the hair and whether the levels are normal or not.

Treatment of heavy metal toxicity was done (in my case) entirely naturally via a process call chelation. Basically you take materials orally that bind to the heavy metals and pull them out of body tissues and flush them out. In my case, I was adamant about wanting an all natural treatment without drugs and various herbs and supplements were used to flush the copper and aluminum out.

My treatement for copper poisoning especially had a dramatic effect. I was noticeably better within a couple months of chelating out the excess copper.

The down side to using a naturopath is that their treatments may or may not be covered by insurance, which can be expensive if insurance won't pay.

However, in my case my problem was diagnosed by establishment medicine as bipolar disorder, and the establishment treatment would have been putting me on drugs to manage my mood, instead of finding and treating the root cause of my issues (heavy metal poisoning).

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Heard of an auto battery plant near here that sent people home when the lead levels got too high, they could come back when they were back down. Have also heard of greens as being great for lowering heavy metal levels, anyone else have helpful info.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
So, I really wasn't going to lay all my personal laundry out, but maybe it will help someone else.

All through college and high school I struggled with pretty extreme and often crippling depression. There were periods where I really wasn't even functional as a human being. There were several facets to all of this, including a very long term food-borne bacterial infection that I didn't realize I had.

Another root cause was heavy metal poisoning, specifically copper and aluminum. I had something like 1500% normal levels of copper in my system, probably due to living in a house with all copper piping for most of my life. I was treated for high levels of copper in my early 20's, and then for high levels of aluminum in my late 20's. The aluminum most likely accumulated in my body through usage of antiperspirants, body sprays, and other cosmetics, though it is impossible to say for certain.

I was treated for the heavy metal poisoning by two different naturopathic practitioners. The first was only a naturopath, and the second was both a naturopath and a licensed MD. The main means of diagnosis that I remember was a hair analysis test, which shows what elements the body is excreting through the hair and whether the levels are normal or not.

Treatment of heavy metal toxicity was done (in my case) entirely naturally via a process call chelation. Basically you take materials orally that bind to the heavy metals and pull them out of body tissues and flush them out. In my case, I was adamant about wanting an all natural treatment without drugs and various herbs and supplements were used to flush the copper and aluminum out.

My treatement for copper poisoning especially had a dramatic effect. I was noticeably better within a couple months of chelating out the excess copper.

The down side to using a naturopath is that their treatments may or may not be covered by insurance, which can be expensive if insurance won't pay.

However, in my case my problem was diagnosed by establishment medicine as bipolar disorder, and the establishment treatment would have been putting me on drugs to manage my mood, instead of finding and treating the root cause of my issues (heavy metal poisoning).
Thanks for the information

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Make sure your thyroid level is right, so many here where I live have thyroid problems. Looks like thyroid does pretty much everything.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
Make sure your thyroid level is right, so many here where I live have thyroid problems. Looks like thyroid does pretty much everything.
Fluoridated water has damaged the thyroids of much of this generation. They have banned treating water this way in some parts of the world due to the health issues.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
And may I ask how you’ve managed it?
When it first happened and for years following I really struggled with it bad. I had a friend studying to be a doctor, but also believed in natural options provide me with some natural supplements. They helped some.
Then I went a few years bouncing between minimal problems to having it bad. At one point I was in counseling, but anxiety wasn't the focus.
All i ever took was natural supplements and educated myself on anxiety.
Currently it's been a few years I've been fortunate enough to not have any major issues. But I still get minor flare ups.

Typically people that have anxiety other than situational, tend to never be fully free of it. Even if you go years with no problems there's always a chance you can have it pop up again.

Rhomphaeam

Dec 14, 2021
England
www.nblc.church
As an influential heretic eunuch from Rome told St Ambrose of Milan "stop, otherwise I'll kill you" - "only if God allows you, and even then (of the nuclear conflict) you will remain a eunuch, and I - bishop"
Insanity. Try not to curse anyone whilst you are at it. Rhomphaeam

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Fluoridated water has damaged the thyroids of much of this generation.
Fluoride from water and pesticides accumulate in the pineal gland more than in any other part of the body. After accumulation they form crystals, creating a hard shell called calcification. ‌The pineal gland is not the only part of the body that can become calcified.

As of 2012, 25 countries have artificial water fluoridation to varying degrees. 11 of them have more than 50% of their population drinking fluoridated water. A further 28 countries have water that is naturally fluoridated, though in many of them the fluoride is above the recommended safe level. As of 2012, about 435 million people worldwide (around 5.4% of the global population) received water fluoridated at the recommended level, nearly half of them living in the United States.

Fluoride is not an essential nutrient, and no disease has ever been linked to a fluoride deficiency. As a cumulative poison (accumulating in bones, the pineal gland, and other tissues), and biologically very active even at low concentrations, fluoride interferes with hydrogen bonding and inhibits numerous enzymes, leading to reduced melatonin production and an earlier onset of puberty, and renal damage in children. Fluoride has been shown to cause chromosome damage, and interference with the enzymes involved with DNA repair in a variety of cell and tissue studies carried out in animals. Once fluoride is put in the water, it is impossible to control the dose each individual receives.
source

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
Can anxiety be treated naturally?
Quite often a spiritual attack is manifested in anxiety, fear, and sudden terror, or ambiguous condemnation. Most people are conditioned to think in terms of medical and psychological rather than spiritual.

The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but, are Mighty through GOD to the pulling down of strong holds.

Take Every Thought Captive, Bringing it into subjection to Christ. Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of GOD.

I have experienced some Quite Severe attacks over the years, beginning the moment I received Christ.

I have found Victory in Worship. Worship in your inner man and sing through the day focusing on the person, presence, and power of the Gospel of Christ.

Pray for wisdom and discernment. pay attention to when you are attacked. Where are you? Where have you been? Who have you been around? What have you been doing? Ask God to reveal to you if you are somehow making yourself vulnerable to this.

Hope this helps. It has helped me...

P

persistent

I have found Victory in Worship. Worship in your inner man and sing through the day focusing on the person, presence, and power of the Gospel of Christ.

Pray for wisdom and discernment. pay attention to when you are attacked. Where are you? Where have you been? Who have you been around? What have you been doing? Ask God to reveal to you if you are somehow making yourself vulnerable to this.
Hello again messenger, I am interested in getting more of your opinion on the spiritual interactions with the physical. This subject seems to be little discussed on this chat but seems to run deep. It was an interaction of this type that got me to come to accept Jesus. My experience was totally dismissed by me at the time it occurred but was significant to me 50 years later. Around 2017

I saw a post you made about a pair of elephant reproductions that you got rid of. Do you recall how you came by those reproductions, and do you think it would matter as to what the reason for having some objects and the influence those objects might have? Say for example a person buys a ouija board for a laugh as compared with someone hoping to 'divine' spirits. Plus the person involved having some kind of acceptance of the spirit world seems would factor in some how.

Even Hollywood gets some of that right. Thinking 'Field of Dreams' maybe. "Build it and they will come".

Or 'Star Wars", 'Go with the force'. I think that is the "Star Wars" phrase or similar that the movie engendered.

Plus, many other Hollywood productions. And we could say that there really is no good thing that comes out of Hollywood. I used to go on service calls for home entertainment equipment in Hollywood and didn't find that it was much different than Pasadena where the shop was, and I lived at the time. Pasadena had some strange things too. At breakfast a woman next to me claimed she had just come from Venus to attend a convention at the civic center.

How are we supposed to discern an actual 'demonic' spirit from people with 'delusions'? I was very taken with reading true crime for a while and the book 'Whoever Fights Monsters' by Robert Ressler mentioned a guy in prison who killed his neighbor because the neighbor was aiming his tv antenna at him and giving him gas. I did meet a woman who told me that people were aiming their antennas at her but not giving her gas but some other thing, maybe just annoying her. I see a 'Dragnet' show with something similar.

Some of these things I attribute to toxins in a person's system. Maybe in some cases heavy metal poisoning. Certain genetic disorders also seem to affect mental processes. I analogize this with a little pebble in my shoe while walking can be terribly aggravating and if I don't take it out and continue walking, I deserve to be aggravated by it. But that pebble does affect my mental state.

Satan does not need come into the picture it seems. But I read some of Wendell Berry writing of Kentucky beauty and compare city living and there is a big difference. If you aren't familiar with Wendell Berry's writings, he is very much the environmentalist but not necessarily Christian. I hope we can discuss some of these things if anything I post makes any sense to you. These are a few of the things I puzzle about. Also seems that the Bible says Satan is now roaming about like a roaring lion. Found it>>>>>>
1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
Hello again messenger, I am interested in getting more of your opinion on the spiritual interactions with the physical. This subject seems to be little discussed on this chat but seems to run deep. It was an interaction of this type that got me to come to accept Jesus. My experience was totally dismissed by me at the time it occurred but was significant to me 50 years later. Around 2017

I saw a post you made about a pair of elephant reproductions that you got rid of. Do you recall how you came by those reproductions, and do you think it would matter as to what the reason for having some objects and the influence those objects might have? Say for example a person buys a ouija board for a laugh as compared with someone hoping to 'divine' spirits. Plus the person involved having some kind of acceptance of the spirit world seems would factor in some how.

Even Hollywood gets some of that right. Thinking 'Field of Dreams' maybe. "Build it and they will come".

Or 'Star Wars", 'Go with the force'. I think that is the "Star Wars" phrase or similar that the movie engendered.

Plus, many other Hollywood productions. And we could say that there really is no good thing that comes out of Hollywood. I used to go on service calls for home entertainment equipment in Hollywood and didn't find that it was much different than Pasadena where the shop was, and I lived at the time. Pasadena had some strange things too. At breakfast a woman next to me claimed she had just come from Venus to attend a convention at the civic center.

How are we supposed to discern an actual 'demonic' spirit from people with 'delusions'? I was very taken with reading true crime for a while and the book 'Whoever Fights Monsters' by Robert Ressler mentioned a guy in prison who killed his neighbor because the neighbor was aiming his tv antenna at him and giving him gas. I did meet a woman who told me that people were aiming their antennas at her but not giving her gas but some other thing, maybe just annoying her. I see a 'Dragnet' show with something similar.

Some of these things I attribute to toxins in a person's system. Maybe in some cases heavy metal poisoning. Certain genetic disorders also seem to affect mental processes. I analogize this with a little pebble in my shoe while walking can be terribly aggravating and if I don't take it out and continue walking, I deserve to be aggravated by it. But that pebble does affect my mental state.

Satan does not need come into the picture it seems. But I read some of Wendell Berry writing of Kentucky beauty and compare city living and there is a big difference. If you aren't familiar with Wendell Berry's writings, he is very much the environmentalist but not necessarily Christian. I hope we can discuss some of these things if anything I post makes any sense to you. These are a few of the things I puzzle about. Also seems that the Bible says Satan is now roaming about like a roaring lion. Found it>>>>>>
1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
I have a very keen sense that there are no neutral areas. We are either controlled by the Spirit of God or by our carnal mind, which I believe is controlled by unclean spirits if not controlled by the Spirit of GOD. Much like the angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other. This is where I am coming from. I believe that if people could see reality in this way, it would become so much clearer what is good and what is evil.
I believe that the medical diagnoses and weaknesses in the flesh, whether deficiencies or hormones, whatever, cause us to be vulnerable if we are not sober and vigilant. So that the enemy of our souls may take occasion by our weakness to gain an advantage. Even provoking by demonic oppression a physical/hormonal response.
I am not completely sure about whether an object may possess a demonic entity by its presence in or around the object. I lean more towards that, even as YHVH's presence was with the Ark of the covenant. I believe that if certain items have been dedicated to an entity or spiritual purpose that it is highly possible that an unclean spirit may have rights to that ground dedicated to it.
I do not believe that everything is evil. I believe that if we are sensitive to the Spirit of GOD that He will lead us to discern good from evil. I could share scriptures to support my understanding, but i am being rushed at the moment and would have to get them together but, I am more than willing. I am also open to correction by the Word if I am in error in any point. Hope this makes where I am coming from a little clearer.

P

persistent

Much like the angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other
This thought often comes to me
enemy of our souls may take occasion by our weakness to gain an advantage
This is interesting, as my neighbor who is not religious, said to me not long ago that his daughter has a bad spirit. But before that he said he went into a church and had a sense of ease after being stressed out.
certain items have been dedicated to an entity or spiritual purpose
This is the reason I am so interested now. And very unusual that I checked on the item of mandalas you brought up and then I find that the Lotus is involved, and I own an antique Chinese inscribed metal Lotus which did not even come to mind in a previous post I did with Runningman concerning some other items I own. But, I did not purchase the items for any religious purpose so now am still a bit concerned. Wish I knew if I were superstitious? Don't recall ever being so.

Hope to talk with you more on this or other topics.
Thanks for the reply.

P

persistent

Hope this makes where I am coming from a little clearer.
Hey Messenger, no problem getting your end but since I have a kind of screwy background my end is difficult for me to figure out. I think the 28th chapter of Isaiah is meant for me about line upon line and precept upon precept and then falling backward and having to learn all over again like where Paul refers to this too but not sure where. It's like I read the Bible and it seems clear and then poof gone.

Like even in post 32 just previous and after a cup o joe I recalled that I am a bit superstitious. At least on one occasion, recall a dream driving on a specific road and getting my head chopped off so I avoided that road for quite a while. But that was many years ago. Most of my life I did not believe in any world beyond the here and now. So, this is all relatively new to me. About 5 years now.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia

It's good to hear your testimony.
I don't know, but would guess that 99% of the population would remain on psychiatric drugs the rest of their lives. More on that, look up direct links to Dr. Peter Breggin..Dr. Peter Breggin
What was your main choice of chelation?

YouTube has removed hundreds of valuable hours of precious teaching, but this is what is left of his channel.
Breggin Channel
Psychiatry Videos
It looks like he put back up a lot more of his work, so if there's anything that interests you, you might want to ask him if you can download the videos you want.

Who is Dr Begging?
A world renowned psychiatrist who has helped people who were hopelessly addicted to the Rx drugs that messed up their lives. He spoke as expert witness against big pharma and won major cases. IMHO, he's the top expert on such matters. See his bio.
Have a blessed day my friend.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Fluoride from water and pesticides accumulate in the pineal gland more than in any other part of the body. After accumulation they form crystals, creating a hard shell called calcification. ‌The pineal gland is not the only part of the body that can become calcified.

As of 2012, 25 countries have artificial water fluoridation to varying degrees. 11 of them have more than 50% of their population drinking fluoridated water. A further 28 countries have water that is naturally fluoridated, though in many of them the fluoride is above the recommended safe level. As of 2012, about 435 million people worldwide (around 5.4% of the global population) received water fluoridated at the recommended level, nearly half of them living in the United States.

Fluoride is not an essential nutrient, and no disease has ever been linked to a fluoride deficiency. As a cumulative poison (accumulating in bones, the pineal gland, and other tissues), and biologically very active even at low concentrations, fluoride interferes with hydrogen bonding and inhibits numerous enzymes, leading to reduced melatonin production and an earlier onset of puberty, and renal damage in children. Fluoride has been shown to cause chromosome damage, and interference with the enzymes involved with DNA repair in a variety of cell and tissue studies carried out in animals. Once fluoride is put in the water, it is impossible to control the dose each individual receives. source
Wow! Where did you get your great information?

BTW,
This topic was brought back up and my last post, I assumed that I was answering states. Looks like he was banned. Oh well, I was going to post a short video of Dr Breggin on a short TV interview. I'll put it here for you or anyone else who may be interested. I think you might because many of the antidepressants are fluoride compounds that damage the part of the brain that cares. How sad that millions of trusting mothers lose compassion for their children because of a wicked doctor who destroys her family for a buck.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
Hey Messenger, no problem getting your end but since I have a kind of screwy background my end is difficult for me to figure out. I think the 28th chapter of Isaiah is meant for me about line upon line and precept upon precept and then falling backward and having to learn all over again like where Paul refers to this too but not sure where. It's like I read the Bible and it seems clear and then poof gone.
I am reminded of James 1:22-25. Not sure if this is what you are talking about...

Like even in post 32 just previous and after a cup o joe I recalled that I am a bit superstitious. At least on one occasion, recall a dream driving on a specific road and getting my head chopped off so I avoided that road for quite a while. But that was many years ago. Most of my life I did not believe in any world beyond the here and now. So, this is all relatively new to me. About 5 years now.
I know we have to grow to understand how to Walk with GOD. I had many times of real indecision in my early walk, But the LORD brought me through. I am learning to Let the peace of GOD rule in my heart.
It's not superstitious, it is a living relationship of dependency. The promise is when we come into this covenant relationship that we will hear a voice behind us saying this is the way, walk in it. I do not always hear His voice speaking, but always a sense of His abiding peace to walk in faith. If I think to go to the left and have no peace I stop, because I don't have the Faith to go that way. Hope that is clear.

I read your testimony about your dream and thought of how it could possibly be interpreted. The road was not the literal road, but a spiritual road. Given the days we are in, if you are faithful to the end there is a likelihood of any of us losing our head for the testimony of Jesus Christ. I am not an interpreter, but I have had a few dreams that have come to pass and afterward the LORD revealed how what I dreamt was spiritual. I do not believe that ever dream is spiritual, but there is often something about those that are.

Dec 22, 2022
Bronx
What really helps me is magnesium. It helps with sleep, and you hold your muscles differently when you have anxiety. It helps with stress. If you can afford it, I would also recommend a quality relaxing massage. I also use the proprietary herbal blend consisting of https://shopwellabs.com/products/adrenal-support-supplement ashwagandha and ginseng, which gives me such relief, especially from the tension in my body. It also helps with exhaustion.