Any advice or words of encouragement for a weary heart.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DOF4

I confessed to having an affair w/someone nearly 10 years ago, to my wife about 5 days ago. She still isn't really speaking to me. I'm sure this is normal but all I can think about is why did I tell and how stupid that was....any advice?

P

PrettyGirl14

Things always seem to surface sooner or later ... She prob could of found out somehow and she would have been even more mad for not telling her ..... It actually a good thing you came clean because it would have been on your conscious..... Give her her space that's the best you could do right now ... But some how assure her that your deeply sorry and are willing to make chnages in your relationship and show her you are by letting her know your willing to go to therapy .. And if she refuses now then give it time till her anger subsides ... And pray about it as well!!.. God bless

D

DOF4

Thank you.

B

butterfly712

Hello and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here. :)