any advice what to do!

  • Thread starter Thread starter lucit
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lucit

Guest
We have mission in the Philippines, we help the kids and feed them once a month, but the children who attend are grow in number. our church here give only a bit for we don't have many people who attend to our church . I don't like to dissapoint the children in the Philippines because they are all happy to this mission & that's help them to grow in Christ. I advertise anywhere so that someone can donate even a penny but its not working, we have twitter page and Facebook. I don't know what else I can do any advise.?