Any body feel like chatting?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lizi

Halo there friendly people, i am new here so please feel free to share your stories!!!
Talk to u soon!

S

SeekinHIM

Welcome Lizi,

I too am new here also...............

There are certainly lots of friendly people here, and a lot of different topics, discussions, and stories

May GOD richly bless you.

SeekinHIM

I

iliveforHim

Good morning Lizi, and Welcome to Chat!!! :)

Good morning SeekingHim!

:)

B

Brendishy

Hi guys!
Im happy with the CC, hope you enjoy it!.
be blessed.

I

iliveforHim

Hi Brendishy! I'm glad you like it! It's a good place full of good people! :)

F

faithladyv

hi everybody i am new at this chat room

I

iliveforHim

Good morning faithladyv!

I like your screen name... :)

Welcome to Chat!

X

XxxjesusbewithmeXxX101

god bless all here
im a soul that was lost but i found god again

X

XxxjesusbewithmeXxX101

im a sick diabetic!i have agastroparesis(a stomache emptying problem).please pray for me!i have no here at home that shares my faith and ive not been well enough to go out much!

C

counrtygurrl

im not really new, but relitivly new.. i have been here fer 2 month almost... how are you?

J

jake08

Hi,would you like to Join In?(all times are est)
10:00am to 10:30
10:30am to 11:00
11:30am to 12:00
12:00pm to 12:30
1:00 pm to 1:30
1:30 pm to 2:00
2:30pm to 3:00
12:00am to 12:30
1:00 am to 1:30
4:00 am to 4:30
pray for country and lost souls.... what ever the Lord leads you.
start's today!

J

Just_Ducky312

Hey I am new also and kinda swimming along checking it out. Hope your day is AWESOME and you return to share a wonderful story of God working in your life.

Be blessed and have an awesome week.

I

iliveforHim

Hey I am new also and kinda swimming along checking it out. Hope your day is AWESOME and you return to share a wonderful story of God working in your life.

Be blessed and have an awesome week.

Hi Just_Ducky312,

Welcom, welcome, welcome!!! :)

Glad you're here!

I

iliveforHim

im a sick diabetic!i have agastroparesis(a stomache emptying problem).please pray for me!i have no here at home that shares my faith and ive not been well enough to go out much!

Dear XxxjesusbewithmeXxS101,

Phew! long name! :)

It's so nice to meet you! I'm so glad you're here. We all share the same faith in this Chat Room, so fellowship will be one of the wonderful things you can gain by being here!

I'm so sorry you have been so ill! I am praying that you recuperate soon (is agastroparesis a permanent condition?) and that Jesus blesses your body with strength, healing and peace.

Welcome to the Chat rom! :)

God Bless you!