Any good Chrsitian Bible studies online?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

naomibelieves

Can anyone suggest any good Christian online Bible study website?
I used to go to a church bible study, but I had to relocate, and now I don’t have an opportunity to study the Word. I read it on my own, still I need some things to be explained to me.

Thanks a lot!!!

G

greatkraw

Can anyone suggest any good Christian online Bible study website?
I used to go to a church bible study, but I had to relocate, and now I don’t have an opportunity to study the Word. I read it on my own, still I need some things to be explained to me.

Thanks a lot!!!
http://rbthieme.org/

There is no charge for any material from R. B. Thieme, Jr., Bible Ministries. Anyone who desires Bible teaching can receive our books and recordings without obligation. God provides Bible doctrine. We wish to reflect His grace.
R. B. Thieme, Jr., Bible Ministries is a grace ministry and operates entirely on voluntary contributions. There is no price list for books or recordings. No money is requested. When gratitude for the Word of God motivates a believer to give, he has the privilege of contributing to the dissemination of Bible doctrine.
If you have questions

May 21, 2009
Please be careful. Make sure you don't take in teachings that say there is no tongues, no powers of the holy spirit, no gifts for today, etc.

N

naomibelieves

Thank you for your input. What is wonderful, the good work, the seed was planted in me at my former local church, therefore, i carefully look for the online christian teachings. It is just that i feel the need to grow.

May 21, 2009
I been feeling like I can't get enough study also. I looked up free bible studies on line. Some were Ok. But some were just anti bible.
Do you ever watch Joyce Meyers on ht e computer? Or Richard and Lindsey Roberts? Kenneth Copeland and Richard you can get a monthly magazine in the mail.
Those are filled with God. Sometimes they have parts that are excactly what is going on with me.

A

abid

I have few Questions about the word of God coul dyou can answer me for these Questions.