Any lonely woman or just looking for a friend to spend time with

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 23, 2021
Good evening to everyone.
Living in Boston MA area,. Everett. Pretty new here, trying to escape from the war zone next to my place in Europe. Will be happy to meet a single lady, to spend time with, nothing special,. talking and discovering places around.
Thank you and God bless

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Even though your Post isn't overly forward, it seems ladies around here respond more to a fun Thread or I would suggest looking up some old threads to get ideas. If you go to the Single's Forum list and go down 3 lines from the title, you will see page numbers. It is a good way to get to know members here posting general questions and hopefully you'll come up with some lively exchanges .

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Good evening to everyone.
Living in Boston MA area,. Everett. Pretty new here, trying to escape from the war zone next to my place in Europe. Will be happy to meet a single lady, to spend time with, nothing special,. talking and discovering places around.
Thank you and God bless
Howdy Lothario, and welcome to the forum. :sneaky:

RodB651

Feb 11, 2021
Sometimes it's best to settle for a hug and a cookie.

RodB651

Feb 11, 2021
Watching girls passing by
It ain't the latest thing
I'm just standing in a doorway
I'm just trying to make some sense
out of these girls that passing by
The tales they tell of men

I'm not waiting on a lady
I'm just waiting on a friend

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Sorry Rod... I'm definitely a bad influence. :sneaky:

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Sometimes it's best to settle for a hug and a cookie.
Rod? i do believe yours is the best signature i've seen in my tenure here.

thanks for the smile this morning :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Watching girls passing by
It ain't the latest thing
I'm just standing in a doorway
I'm just trying to make some sense
out of these girls that passing by
The tales they tell of men

I'm not waiting on a lady
I'm just waiting on a friend
This one goes back even farther...