Any Oil Pullers?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 4, 2015
Hey all, just wondering if anybody Oil Pulls for their Dental Health... If you do can you recommend a certain brand/type of oil? And what have your results been?

Jan 9, 2016
Sep 4, 2015
Quite a few reviewers on Amazon don't like the smell and taste of this Coconut oil.

Thanks for the reply! I'll check it out for sure... I'm not too picky, I'm more about results :D. Although, I've never tried it.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I tried it a couple of times. I really didn't see a difference. But then again, maybe I didn't do it enough. I have heard from people that said that it really does work.
Someone claimed it delayed dental treatment by about a year.

U

Ultimatum77

Sorry guys but can someone fill me in on what "oil pulling" is? I like learning new natural remedies...

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Putting raw organic coconut oil in your mouth without swallowing it, swishing it around and after the recommended 20 or so minutes or more spitting it out.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
U

Ultimatum77

Thanks! Never knew that! :)