Anybody else tired of the Devil?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TrulySaved

For awhile now, i've been going through this period where i've been dealing with a lot of things in my life. Whether it's my own personal stuggles, or the attitudes of other people. At all times I acknowledge God, but it seems like even though I do, the devil still gets in. I love talking to people and helping them with problems, that's just what I do. But quite naturally, we get attached, and then get upset when people dont listen to us. A lot of this has been going on, along with personal issues. I'm tired of the devil messing things up in my life. The devil is a liar!!! Anybody else as tired as me?

Oct 11, 2014
I understand what you're going through, but do not be tempted by the evil. Trust god and he will lead you on the right path. Remember Jesus loves you and will not let you fall if you don't quit. God bless you!!

J

jordie

Heres something i learned when going through a similar situation...
People will disappoint you. But thats partly our own faults. One because the only one who can fill us up and love us the way we need to be is God. and two, because we as humans love so selfishly sometimes.
If this hits home at all please message me! Blessingsss.