anybody here knows Bill Wiese and his 23 minutes in hell testimony??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 4, 2009
erm if i heard someone screaming holding theres hand on there head the first thing i woud do is take them to the hospital its stupid she goes "i knew it wasnt a medical problem" how do you know are you a doctor sorry as soon as it when into 2 mins of that i thought "stupid"

A

aprilrenee1

this stuff is crap....

A

Anja

Hmm I don't really understand what the "purpose" of this dream was. To let everyone know what a demon looks like?

N

navyairwarrior

I read his book. I shared it with my dad. He was so amazed at it an shared it with everyone he worked with. I don't see what the big deal was. A man is making money off a book he wrote. So what. Anyone could have read the bible and come up with the same story. My question as an atheist is why wouldn't god give everyone this vision. Once again he is leaving us with nothing to go on but the testimony of a mere human. If i had this experience I'm sure I would change my view of god. I have prayed that god give me the same type of vision so that I would know for sure and that I could share it with my fellow man. Well needless to say I have not had a vision like this. So therefore I must treat it like every other personal experience. Personal. Why would I be expected to believe someone else's personal experience?

B

bobie

Hmm I don't really understand what the "purpose" of this dream was. To let everyone know what a demon looks like?

well he said that its not a dream since he claims that he was taken to hell by god himself! anyway i think this guy is legit for some reason! not because i think he looks honest or anything like that its just for some reason i think he speaks the truth!

Dec 4, 2009
well he said that its not a dream since he claims that he was taken to hell by god himself! anyway i think this guy is legit for some reason! not because i think he looks honest or anything like that its just for some reason i think he speaks the truth!
just because you belive hes telling the truth doesnt mean he is