anybody here knows the guy from Youtube named Shaw aka: VenomfangX?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bobie

what do you guys think about his videos?

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2009
that he needs some help

Jan 14, 2010
i know of him...
his videos are good, especially on Christian apologetics

however, he does need to get some thicker skin. I know it would help him in the long run

S

SebastianKeats

He was an atheist until 2006, then for some unknown reason, became a creationist. IDK his videos are pretty offensive and he censors people that respond to him. I don't think he really believes in what he says, I think that he just says the stuff he says to get attention because he does so in an intentionally rude way. But i think they cancelled his site, and if you go to venomfangxsite.com it says that the site is no longer available and there is an apology.

Dec 4, 2009
his parents canceled his site he has done thing like "dmca people videos on false claims" and he scaming people to donate him money saying that he would give it to a sick kids charity which is just wrong people have said he has a mental condition i dont know wether thats true but hes in a lot of trouble but hes also lucky that the people he made a dmca claim mostly being atheist are not prosiguting him because of his condition and his family

O

OnDMT

what do you guys think about his videos?
VenomFangX once started asking for donations. He promised that if he got more than a certain amount, he'd give the excess to charity. He got more than the amount he had stated, and he admitted he gave NONE to charity.

In essence, he's a lying, greedy pig.

B

bobie

VenomFangX once started asking for donations. He promised that if he got more than a certain amount, he'd give the excess to charity. He got more than the amount he had stated, and he admitted he gave NONE to charity.

In essence, he's a lying, greedy pig.

i know man! i used to like that guy and his videos but after the last thing that he did where he lied again, i just had enough of him! i wish him the best tho! that guy is so vulnerable now that the whole internet community know a lot of personal info about him! i just don't understand why does he keeps on embarrassing himself!?

Dec 4, 2009
i know man! i used to like that guy and his videos but after the last thing that he did where he lied again, i just had enough of him! i wish him the best tho! that guy is so vulnerable now that the whole internet community know a lot of personal info about him! i just don't understand why does he keeps on embarrassing himself!?
the people that got attacked by vfx are trying to stop this info from spreading but you know what some people are like

B

bobie

oh ya! Shawn's point of view about atheists is wrong! not because they're atheists doesn't mean they're evil! most of my best friends are atheist but we get along quite well! and also i think what thunderf00t said about him having NPD is correct! poor dude!

B

bobie

the people that got attacked by vfx are trying to stop this info from spreading but you know what some people are like

i know man! just go to encyclopediadramatica and search for VenomFangX! they got almost every single personal info about him over there!its really hard to go against the ppl online specially if they're anonymous!

Last edited: