ANYBODY WANT A NEW FRIEND? <3

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nicholediane

The more friends the merrier! Say hi to me!! God bless :)

R

_Ryan_

Hi Amy, welcome to Christian Chat, and I added you too. Check out the chat rooms while your here, a lot of interesting people in there.

F

funkyjoy101

I'm up for new friends too :) Hi @aeguz i'm Joy!

A

aeguz

MysitcRain,nicolediane,_Ryan_,funkyjoy101 and everyone else :) hi

P

Princesa_do_pai

The more friends the merrier! Say hi to me!! God bless :)
Hi nicholediane, I'm New in this chat so I would like to have a new friend to actually help me&#128522;

A

aeguz

Hi nicholediane, I'm New in this chat so I would like to have a new friend to actually help me&#55357;&#56842;
Of course my friend I hope you enjoy this forum.. welcome to Christian Chat!!

I

Indubitably

Welcome to CC! We just want to be a blessing to you and it looks like that is already happening with all these new friends. Enjoy CC!