anyone have a Christian bumper sticker?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mcap

I just found out that thru the blessing of our all-knowing government If you have a religious bumper sticker on your car,if you display the Constitution,if you express opinions that are against our government policies(I probably missed some others)you can be considered a terrorist and can be detained and can even have your house searched.Anyone here have a bumper sticker on your car?I have at least 5.I guess you have a terrorist among you. God bless

May 14, 2009
Don't have any bumper stickers but I do have a fish.

C

carpetmanswife

whered you get this info may i ask?very troubling but actually not suprised...Americas goin downhill fast if ya ask me.

May 14, 2009
CW that's why all the CC American's need to move up here to Canada! With global warming we should be just as hot as California soon! Well in theory I think

S

sweetie36

My husband and I have a KLOVE sticker. thats Christian.......................

S

sweetie36

I would love to go to canada. I bet its pretty there.................
Who got into trouble with haveing a christian sticker on their car???????????

May 21, 2009
No but I have a lil angel bear in the rear window.

I

iliveforHim

I have my beautiful Fish and a shoreline.com sticker. Shoreline is our Church in Round Rock Texas, we live in Ohio now, but I love the Church so much, that I refuse to remove our sticker!!

R

RichardHHP

I have a bumper sticker that reads: Real Men Love Jesus

J

jesus_be4_religion

I have a license plate in the window that says Jesus is Lord.