anyone help?!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kattypips87

hi im new to this site. I really need to talk to someone about what i experienced last night.

I was waking up and felt something in my bedroom, i turned around and found that there were two men in my room.
I felt scared and had no idea who they were. One smiled at me and put his fingers to his lips like " shhh" He then lent over my partner and tried to wake him up by gently rocking him. and calling his nickname which his family had given him.
I didnt feel scared any more and this calmness came over me. My partner moved a little and the old man did it again.

I looked away and they were gone. I went outside and my partner joined me several minutes later. For some reason i thought this man i had seen was his grandfather, although i had never met him as he died before i was born. I described the man i had seen and instantly my partner told me it was his grandfather. And that he visits his family in their sleep to check on them. He rang his dad and told him what i had seen. hid dad wasnt shocked at all but the oddest thing was that when i described what the man was wearing his dad told me that they have a photo of him when he went to saudi arabia in 1940's and it was exactly what he was wearing! Now as i said ive never met, seen, spoken about this man before. Ive never even seen a photo of him.

Ths has really shaken me up, nothing like this has ever happend to me before and i need help in understanding it.

If there is anyone who can help then please do, too many things are going on in my head to think straight about this.

J

jonnoboy

Wow, I love stories like these they really make one shiver (when i say story i mean true stories too)

I cant give you an exact answer as such because I have never experienced this kind of thing, however was it a special day to that person or something, normally this happens on one's birthday or something perhaps he had forgotten to wish his grandad a happy birthday lol

These things DO happen, yet most cannot be explained persoanlly I would have screamed and ran out of the room crying lol, God bless you for being brave and I guess God was with you that day looking over you... I reckon perhaps he was just protecting your partner and checking up on him... kind of sweet really....!

God belss

Jonno

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I say there are spiritual covenants involved. This is something which you and your partner must talk about and cut off any spiritual covenents using the word of God. I advise you talk to a christian friend or pastor who knows about such stuff!

B

bbeauty

sorr katty,
i guess there is some covenant made in the family, and they need to be broaken or else they might affect you. i suggest you speack to your pastor about it.
keep strong, ul make it. lol

D

Duggar

I believe that, this is not a good thing. I wouldn't worry yourself over it...it probably was just a nightmare.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello welcome to christian chat.