Anyone like to chat about God.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
sure what about God do you want to chat about. Except I cant use the chat function on here. This ipad is either too old or not compatible.

I can pray to Him though

Mosie

May 30, 2022
What's your view on God? What's your favorite Bible verse? How long have you been a Christian? Tell me our testimony. God Bless!

Pardizzle

Feb 1, 2024
Texas
I enjoy talking about God and what He has done for me! It actually brings tears to my eyes to think about what He has done, and how He has blessed me!

CtheUSA

Feb 20, 2024
Most of my life.
One of my favs is You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength
I was 9 wondering about death. Depressed for over a week about it, I started searching for answers. Was saved and baptized shortly thereafter.
One thing is for certain. God and God’s word is the only way to happiness. It’s real.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Most of my life.
One of my favs is You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength
I was 9 wondering about death. Depressed for over a week about it, I started searching for answers. Was saved and baptized shortly thereafter.
One thing is for certain. God and God’s word is the only way to happiness. It’s real.
Deut. 6:5. of all people, Christians should never be afraid of death because our physical death is life for all eternity with God, Jesus & the H.S. in heaven.

Dec 9, 2011
When GOD was on earth In the flesh (JESUS) I believe that anyone that JESUS came Into contact with would have only saw the outward man HIS body but I believe they would have thought that this Is the coolest person I have ever met and the longer they got to know HIM the more they would have liked him because HE would be perfect In the way HE talked,walked,eye contact, personality, everything about HIM would have been perfect and anyone would love HIM.

Joyous

Mar 18, 2024
I enjoy talking about God and what He has done for me! It actually brings tears to my eyes to think about what He has done, and how He has blessed me!
I enjoy talking about God too, especially with other Believers!