Anyone used NORD VPN?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Thank you for plugging in your products.
I will have my sales team reach out to you for a quote.

Tall_Timbers

Mar 31, 2023
Cheyenne WY
christiancommunityforum.com
I've been using tunnelbear VPN for 3 years now. We've got it installed on all of our devices. I've read lots of reviews that aren't kind to tunnelbear but I've been happy enough with it. It's not perfect, but good enough. Their 3 year contract is pretty inexpensive and includes unlimited devices. Right now it's available on Amazon for a one year contract for 5 devices for a very low price.

Jan 3, 2023
Setting up a VPN on your phone or home PC is actually pretty simple. You can download the NORD VPN app from your phone's app store or visit their website to install it on your PC. They have user-friendly guides that walk you through the process step by step. It's really handy, especially if you're not tech-savvy. Now, when it comes to setting up a proxy, it's a bit different. Proxies can be a bit trickier to configure, especially if you're not familiar with the technical side. That's why I usually recommend sticking with a VPN, as it's easier to set up and provides better security. But hey, if you're still interested in exploring proxy options, you can find a proxy list online. These lists provide you with a range of proxy servers to choose from. Just make sure to pick a reliable one that suits your needs.

YWPMI

Mar 31, 2021
Midwest, USA
www.YWPMI.com
[/Quote]That being said VPN is no magic bullet. Most people get compromised by falling for phishing scams. If an email that legitimately looks like it's from your bank, paypal etc says "Oh no there a problem, click here to login and fix it". If you click on it and give the imposter access, the VPN won't help.[/QUOTE]
~~~
which is why I NEVER open anything from anyone I don't know. If I don't bank online, I won't open emails from my bank unless I am expecting it. Another way you can tell is if they have any funny icons in the title or who it's from, etc... Better yet, just don't open ANY emails you are not knowledgeable about where they come from, or not expecting.