Anyone wanna chat?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ankagirl

Feb 10, 2021
Hi guys, my name is Anna. I’m a 17 yr old Christian gal. I moved here several years ago, and I’ve had a rather difficult time meeting and getting to know other Christian girls my age. If anyone would be interested, I’d love to chat!
Here’s a couple fun facts about me:
-I live in Alberta, Canada.
-I have 10 siblings!
-I love animals, especially puppies.
-I cannot endure more than 3 weeks of extreme cold!

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys, my name is Anna. I’m a 17 yr old Christian gal. I moved here several years ago, and I’ve had a rather difficult time meeting and getting to know other Christian girls my age. If anyone would be interested, I’d love to chat!
-I have 10 siblings!
Welcome ankagirl
Sorry I'm neither a girl nor a teen. But thought I'd give you some tips for the site.
Don't be too quick to go off site to chat with people. Not everyone that joins may have good intentions. Take time to get to know people on the site before talking to them off the site.
Anything you post in a thread is visible to anyone, including people not members of the site. Posts can come up in Google searches. So careful with any details you post about yourself.
Teen activity on the forums seems to be pretty slow so it may be more difficult to meet them here.
I'm not sure if more teens use the chat app or not. A lot of people have problems installing it though. Perhaps worth a try if meeting teens on here doesn't work.

Riveraname

Feb 16, 2021
Hi! I'm also a teenage girl from Canada. Not the most sociable person, but I'm free to chat xP

ankagirl

Feb 10, 2021
Welcome ankagirl
Sorry I'm neither a girl nor a teen. But thought I'd give you some tips for the site.
Don't be too quick to go off site to chat with people. Not everyone that joins may have good intentions. Take time to get to know people on the site before talking to them off the site.
Anything you post in a thread is visible to anyone, including people not members of the site. Posts can come up in Google searches. So careful with any details you post about yourself.
Teen activity on the forums seems to be pretty slow so it may be more difficult to meet them here.
I'm not sure if more teens use the chat app or not. A lot of people have problems installing it though. Perhaps worth a try if meeting teens on here doesn't work.
Thanks for the advice!

Jan 13, 2021
-I have 10 siblings!
Hey feel free to get in touch with me, but sadly I don't have an account where I can start a conversation.

Jan 13, 2021
I don't think we're allowed to share our personal information on here. So maybe in the chat of this website but maybe there's no way to do it for free?

Mar 4, 2021
Hi Anna! I would love to chat! Some fun facts about me: I am a 19 year old girl from California, and I am currently in college.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
ChristianGirl420 has proven to be quite the troll and making some inappropriate remarks. I'd advise against interacting with them. Not everyone on the site has right motives so don't be so quick to accept someone as trustworthy.

Riveraname

Feb 16, 2021
ChristianGirl420 has proven to be quite the troll and making some inappropriate remarks. I'd advise against interacting with them. Not everyone on the site has right motives so don't be so quick to accept someone as trustworthy.
Oh. Thanks for the warning!