Anyone want a bible

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

beryl

Anyone want a bible

W

wwjd_kilden

Am I allowed to ask why you ask?

I have a bookshelf of bibles myself by the way, and will probably get myself a new one (in English) when moving. I enjoy reading different versions and languages :)

B

beryl

Am I allowed to ask why you ask?

I have a bookshelf of bibles myself by the way, and will probably get myself a new one (in English) when moving. I enjoy reading different versions and languages :)

Hi, I ve a new one which a pastor gave me , but, well i think my mother language is better for me to understand the bible ,so,, thats the new one with no remark ,(in English KJV version), then if you like it....I guess Good book is always welcome.:)

God bless

W

wwjd_kilden

Aaaah, cool :)

P

psychomom

What a kind offer! :)

R

rauleetoe

kjv would be difficult to read if English is your second language,hey its a gard read when engkishbis your first! i recommend the ncv\new century version, ceb/common english bible, or something like the voice, or even the tniv/todays new international version..as they are more modern english,and much easier to read...

B

beryl

Hi, rauleetoe, Thanks for ur suggestion.:)

Hi, Kilden, if you want this, just left me ur address and i will try to sent u by the end of the month by mail. it might take longer. By the way, are u a brother>

W

wwjd_kilden

Thank you for the offer, that is kind, :) but I think that would get expensive for you (also I am moving in less than ten days, so it would probably not get here in time).

- Nope, I'm a sister (pink nickname means female) :)

B

beryl

Whom I preach unto you, is Christ.Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. anyway, as you wish, salute you in the Lord, Sister. :)