Anywhere with Jesus.

  • Thread starter Thread starter PleasureEden
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PleasureEden

Guest
Anywhere with Jesus I can safely go,
Anywhere He leads me in this world below.
Anywhere without Him, dearest joys would fade;
Anywhere with Jesus I am not afraid.

Anywhere with Jesus I am not alone,

Other friends may fail me, He is still my own.
Though His hand may lead me over dreary way,
Anywhere with Jesus is a house of praise.

Anywhere with Jesus I can go to sleep,

When the darkling shadows round about me creep
Knowing I shall waken never more to roam,
Anywhere with Jesus will be home, sweet home.