App limitations...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

susi

Hi. Just wondering if its the app or me.
When I'm in a forum and want to go to the next page how do I do it. It seems you can only look at the first page and sometimes the last on(although not always) what about the between pages? Thanks

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Just click on the page number you want to go to..

U

Ugly

You're not using the app. The app is only for the live chat rooms and requires a download. The forums are simply using the web page.
I've only seen one other user claim a lack of page numbers so I can't help. But here what they look like
20180701_071729.jpg

S

susi

You're not using the app. The app is only for the live chat rooms and requires a download. The forums are simply using the web page.
I've only seen one other user claim a lack of page numbers so I can't help. But here what they look like
View attachment 184690
I've downloaded the app on my phone and there is no "next" button at all. Buy when I go online on my
View attachment 184690
True...I'm not using the app. Opps sorry. But the limitations seem to happen when I go online on my phone. When I'm online on my pc I can use all the options. But on my phone the site is very limited... e.g. i can go to my profile... I suppose its something normal then..

S

susi

I've downloaded the app on my phone and there is no "next" button at all. Buy when I go online on my

True...I'm not using the app. Opps sorry. But the limitations seem to happen when I go online on my phone. When I'm online on my pc I can use all the options. But on my phone the site is very limited... e.g. i can go to my profile... I suppose its something normal then..
"I can't go" i meant to my profile etc

S

susi

yeah. I prefer mobile though:) but full screen for certain things then..

U

Ugly

Again, the app is Only for the live chat rooms. There is no "next" button in the chat rooms, the next button is only for the forums, which do no require the app, ever. The forums are a web site. The chats are the app. Two completely different aspects of CC that function totally differently.

When asking for tech help providing info helps. Such as what phone you're using if you're seeking phone help.
The one other person with the problem you're having was on an iPhone.

There is no "full version". That only applied to the old version of the site. Since the update to the new platform the desktop and phone versions are the same with only some cosmetic differences to make the site fit on the narrower screen of the phone.