Appears the rapture is happening, "The dead in Christ shall rise first,"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 23, 2018
Some, no longer hearing: coming soon, but returning. I appreciate that you can think outside the box of our understanding, to be encouraging. I had given up on this page, but your comment and another from Oseas who sees differently than me, but responded kindly in Love just the same, encouraged me to respond. The experience I am referring to, of being cough up to God, to have a greater witness, is mostly understood as disappearing from this world, how could that be a greater witness. Yet before Jesus disappeared, even before the cross, He said, "Now I am no longer in the world."
"Creation groans and travails, waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God."
May the wind of His Spirit be in our sails.
The rapture is the gathering of the bride.
In rev 14 there is another gathering.....a (rapture so to speak)

The rapture is not fully understood outside the bride/bridegroom element

Jul 23, 2018
1 Thessalonians 4:v.13-17

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the Word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: (Who is this archangel: Daniel 12:1-4 reveal unt us:)
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Here is who is the archangel revealed by the apostle Paul to the Thessalonians: Daniel 12:v.1-4

1 And at that time (the time of END) shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time (JESUS confirmed this prophecy): and at that time (the present time) thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end (the book is no longer sealed): many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Way off.

After the mil is the gwtj.....AFTER THE MIL. The sea gives up her dead and all the dead are raised and judged according to works.
That can not POSSIBLY be the rapture and resurrection of the dead raised in 1 thes 4.

Jul 23, 2018
This topic of the brother in Christ, Stillness - Appears the rapture is happening, "The dead in Christ shall rise first," - verily the time of

God's people be caught up into the Kingdom of God, that is the environment of the 3rd heaven, has arrived. Verily the dead in Christ will

rise first.
Too bad you bought into that mess.
It is and will take you for a ride.
You got way,way too heavy of an investment in it to pull out huh?
You better wake up.
You inadvertantly tamper with the apex of all of heaven,which is the throne of David re established on the new earth.

Just for kicks humor us and test fit the futurist model.
Should you "get it" you will never look back.
That historicist view actually is a catalysts to antisemitism in that you need certain items to dissappear. Like israel becoming a nation.
And look at what that doctrine did to you in looking for Jesus return...the rapture,to you,is an abstract.

Mar 2, 2019
The sea gives up her dead ...
John stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the Beast.

4 And they worshipped the Dragon (the red Dragon) which gave power unto the Beast : and they worshipped the Beast, saying, Who is like unto the Beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a MOUTH speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (42 months or 1.260 days or three years and half. The battle is against three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the MOUTH of the Dragon (the red Dragon - the own Satan incarnated, the false messiah, the son of perdition, a former Cherub), and out of the MOUTH of the Beast (THE BEAST THAT RISE UP OUT OF THE SEA), and out of the MOUTH of the false prophet. ) All false preachers of the Word of God are false prophets) I know and can discern the spirit of this satanic trinity.

6 And he - the Beast - opened his MOUTH in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him (WORSHIP THE BEAST), whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Revelation 13:3-10

Mar 2, 2019
Too bad you bought into that mess.
It is and will take you for a ride.
You got way,way too heavy of an investment in it to pull out huh?
You better wake up.
You inadvertantly tamper with the apex of all of heaven,which is the throne of David re established on the new earth.

Just for kicks humor us and test fit the futurist model.
Should you "get it" you will never look back.
That historicist view actually is a catalysts to antisemitism in that you need certain items to dissappear. Like israel becoming a nation.
And look at what that doctrine did to you in looking for Jesus return...the rapture,to you,is an abstract.
I work with the Word of God , you not. You're not saying anything, just raving through one of the three spirits like frog.

Jul 23, 2018
I work with the Word of God , you not. You're not saying anything, just raving through one of the three spirits like frog.
I'm not the one making up fantastic baloney to fit a failed historicist antequated false doctrine.
You literally have to make stuff up.

Mar 2, 2019
I'm not the one making up fantastic baloney to fit a failed historicist antequated false doctrine.
You literally have to make stuff up.
The battle is against three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the MOUTH of the Dragon (the red Dragon - the own Satan incarnated, the false messiah, the son of perdition, a former Cherub), and out of the MOUTH of the Beast (THE BEAST THAT RISE UP OUT OF THE SEA), and out of the MOUTH of the false prophet. ) All false preachers of the Word of God are false prophets) I know and can discern the spirit of this satanic trinity.

6 And he - the Beast - opened his MOUTH in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him (WORSHIP THE BEAST),
whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.[/QUOTE]

Jul 23, 2018
The battle is against three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the MOUTH of the Dragon (the red Dragon - the own Satan incarnated, the false messiah, the son of perdition, a former Cherub), and out of the MOUTH of the Beast (THE BEAST THAT RISE UP OUT OF THE SEA), and out of the MOUTH of the false prophet. ) All false preachers of the Word of God are false prophets) I know and can discern the spirit of this satanic trinity.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him (WORSHIP THE BEAST),
whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
[/QUOTE]

I am sure we agree on many things.
Convincing me on some of the hisoricist talking pounts ain't gonna happen.
I have no investment in their doctrine.

Mar 2, 2019
I am sure we agree on many things.
Convincing me on some of the hisoricist talking pounts ain't gonna happen.
I have no investment in their doctrine.
What prevails is the Word of God - God is a title, the Word is God, understand? For the Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we must render an account.

IOW, see, the Word of God is alive; It is at work and is sharper than any double-edged sword — it cuts right through to where soul meets spirit and joints meet marrow, and it is quick to judge the inner reflections and attitudes of the heart. Before God - the Word is God - nothing created is hidden, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must render an account.

Jul 23, 2018
What prevails is the Word of God - God is a title, the Word is God, understand? For the Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we must render an account.

IOW, see, the Word of God is alive; It is at work and is sharper than any double-edged sword — it cuts right through to where soul meets spirit and joints meet marrow, and it is quick to judge the inner reflections and attitudes of the heart. Before God - the Word is God - nothing created is hidden, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must render an account.
Yep.
No doubt about it.