Are corporations colluding to silence American free speech?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 4, 2020
The news media and social media, especially the large popular ones, are de facto propaganda arms for the powers that be. The set the agenda by appealing to authority, fears, and prejudices mixed with a bit of classical conditioning.

Now that they have a tight grip of control over their audience, they keep people from learning any other narrative by telling people exactly what to think and do. Being intentionally vague, using lies, and deception to keep audiences ignorant of any other possible narrative

Just in case one of them falls off the bandwagon and takes a peek at any other source of information then social pressures are applied like demonizing the perceived enemy, making guilty by association, and fear of ostracization.

Yes, corporations and other entities are absolutely colluding to control information by silencing dissenting voices. Modern USA is a giant propaganda machine and it's much much larger than just corporations and the media. It's information warfare.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Four years ago during the US presidential campaigns, Hillary was making promises to stamp out "archaic religious beliefs," the implicit religion being understood to be Bible-based Christianity. As a new Christian, I also recall hearing the possibility of bills being passed in the United States that would require Christian programs to give equal time to opposing views, something the opposing view makes very little to no room for in the expression of what they believe with their pretend "tolerance."

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Four years ago during the US presidential campaigns, Hillary was making promises to stamp out "archaic religious beliefs," the implicit religion being understood to be Bible-based Christianity. As a new Christian, I also recall hearing the possibility of bills being passed in the United States that would require Christian programs to give equal time to opposing views, something the opposing view makes very little to no room for in the expression of what they believe with their pretend "tolerance."
Hillary Clinton was pure evil and totally given over to the wicked one. Hillary and Bill are both smack dab in the middle of the elite pedophile ring, both were friends with Epstein.
BTW....Pizzagate is absolutely true. Find out about it.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hillary Clinton was pure evil and totally given over to the wicked one. Hillary and Bill are both smack dab in the middle of the elite pedophile ring, both were friends with Epstein.
BTW....Pizzagate is absolutely true. Find out about it.
My daughter researched "pizza gate" as it was breaking news, and discovered a lot of things that soon disappeared off the web as the story became more and more exposed. I watched "Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich" recently, also. Documentaries are one of my new favorite genres :D

I also watched documentaries on the Clintons four years ago. A lot of corruption has gone unchecked.

This may not be the one I am thinking of, but probably close enough :)

There was also one on the investigation into how the Clintons amassed millions in personal wealth through foreign contributions to the Clinton Foundation, a supposed charity, in exchange for political favors while Hillary Clinton was the US Secretary of State.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Here is a better quality (higher resolution) video of the Clinton Chronicles.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Are corporations colluding to silence American free speech?
It is not just corporations. All three branches of the government (legislative, judiciary, and administrative), along with the tech giants who control social media, along with the mainstream TV and news networks, are working against the First Amendment. The Supreme Court itself is engaged in sabotaging and shredding the Constitution.

Today Christians in America are probably under greater attack than Christians in Russia. Patriarch Kirill of the Russian Orthodox Church said this:
"There was a very important idea – to defend the Christian minority. Back in 2013, when Moscow was celebrating the 1025th anniversary of the Christian baptism of Rus’, the heads of the Orthodox Churches arrived. When they met with Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, one of the strongest messages concerned precisely the request that Russia take part in the defense of Christians in the Near East. And I am happy that this happened. Thanks to the participation of Russia a genocide of Christians was averted."

https://russia-insider.com/en/exclu...ced-putin-save-christians-syria-video/ri22230

Chances are that Putin uses the Russian Orthodox Church for his own agenda. But they use him also.

Sep 13, 2018
My daughter researched "pizza gate" as it was breaking news, and discovered a lot of things that soon disappeared off the web as the story became more and more exposed. I watched "Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich" recently, also. Documentaries are one of my new favorite genres :D

I also watched documentaries on the Clintons four years ago. A lot of corruption has gone unchecked.

This may not be the one I am thinking of, but probably close enough :)

There was also one on the investigation into how the Clintons amassed millions in personal wealth through foreign contributions to the Clinton Foundation, a supposed charity, in exchange for political favors while Hillary Clinton was the US Secretary of State.
Yeah maybe, but she is not the president of these United States. Should'nt we be concerned with this jack ass that is destroying our country as we speak?what leverage do the Clinton's have on the Gov. neither hold any office. I don't get your obsession with them. Or Trump's for that matter. Do you still believe that She is
going to swoop in and take the office? lol.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Yeah maybe, but she is not the president of these United States. Should'nt we be concerned with this jack ass that is destroying our country as we speak?what leverage do the Clinton's have on the Gov. neither hold any office. I don't get your obsession with them. Or Trump's for that matter. Do you still believe that She is going to swoop in and take the office? lol.
What makes you think I am obsessed with them? :unsure:

And asking if I still believe something implies I once believed it.
I had/have no beliefs about her gaining the presidency, then or now.

Sep 13, 2018

How about Trump???

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
What about him? I don't own a TV and don't watch the news. Perhaps you think I am obsessed with him, too? :giggle: Sorry to disappoint. I pay more attention to the eagles flying around outside my windows than I do to him :) My view is better than the news :D

Sep 13, 2018
What about him? I don't own a TV and don't watch the news. Perhaps you think I am obsessed with him, too? :giggle: Sorry to disappoint. I pay more attention to the eagles flying around outside my windows than I do to him :) My view is better than the news :D
Now you are confusing me. Do you believe in trump? I know that you are not from here. But I am curious on your take of things here...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Now you are confusing me. Do you believe in trump? I know that you are not from here. But I am curious on your take of things here...
I think it is your assumptions that are confusing you. Do I believe in Trump? LOL. Okay seriously, that made me laugh. My take on things is that we live in very interesting times. I am concerned for the world we are leaving for/to our descendants, on many counts.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah maybe, but she is not the president of these United States. Should'nt we be concerned with this jack ass that is destroying our country as we speak?what leverage do the Clinton's have on the Gov. neither hold any office. I don't get your obsession with them. Or Trump's for that matter. Do you still believe that She is
Such a statement is an indication of incredible ignorance. Anyone who has studied Hillary and Bill Clinton understand that they still influence matters of state and profoundly. And both of them are implicated in a vast pedophile ring. Hillary was infamous in her pay to play scheme with the Clinton foundation. I could literally drone on for hours about these two. Get a clue buddy. These are still a very real threat to of the United States, and are in fact evil entities who fight against the good of it, and are engaged in protecting other criminals. Oh and by the way they are implicated with their friends all of them in the Pizzagate pedophile atrocities.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
It is very wise of you to not own or watch a TV. The content is carefully created to make you psychotic.

Not watching the TV is not being Satanically brainwashed daily. On the other hand reading the Bible is being washed in the word daily!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Despite his shortcomings Trump is still a patriot in my opinion. The insane prog commie leftist DEMs on the other hand are a very real and present danger to the laws and values and even history of the USA. They were fully engaged in an illegal coup attempt against a sitting president, furthermore they were engaged in an illegal escapade to alter the election process.

Oh yes let us not forget the Trump is blissfully pro-Israel. Unlike his predecessor and most Democrats.