Are Jesus and Satan spiritual brothers, twins?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 15, 2009

Does everyone who passes by know?
Im thinking she asked to put forth valid information for all to see which is a very good thing dont ya think?

2 Tim 3:16-17
16All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 17so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.
Didn't you see my smiley-face? I was being hopeful.:rolleyes:

Jun 23, 2015
Christ is the way and the truth and the life.
John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word(truth), and the Word(truth) was with God, and the Word(truth) was God.

so therefore..

Ezekiel 28:15
Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast [created], till iniquity was found in thee.

and...

It takes a [creator]to be created.

and....

Nehemiah 9:6

"You alone are the LORD You have made the heavens, The heaven of heavens with all their host, The earth and all that is on it, The seas and all that is in them You give life to all of them And the heavenly host bows down before You.

thus...

The Lord is as "I Am"

Exodus 3:14
God said to Moses, “I am who I am.”.

Jesus and the Father are one.

John 10:30
Jesus said, "I and the Father are one"

So therefore; To conclude:
it is a lie from the pit of hell that the creation lucifer ie fallen angel satan is a spirit brother to Christ.
But rather, it is just another deception from the father of lies( satan) who has been trying to exalt himself above God since some time in the beginning of time.

Nov 9, 2015
"
[h=2]Are Jesus and Satan spiritual brothers, twins?"[/h]
no.

S

Sirk

Are Charles Manson and Henry Cloud kindred spirits?

I

Is

In addition to what I posted in post #2, Scripture shows that not only is Jesus not the spiritual brother of Satan, but that he created Satan and all the angels, as can be seen in the following:

"The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
Good point Ahwatukee.

I

Is

Examples to prove it:
Nothing

Examples to disprove it:
The whole freaking Bible

And Jesus and Satan aren't total opposites. That would suggest that they're equal in power but different. Jesus is much greater than Satan. Satan is probably more on the same level as an archangel, like Michael or something.
Satan is probably more on the same level as an archangel, like Michael or something
Michael is mentioned three times in the Book of Daniel, once as a "great prince who stands up for the children of your people" and Michael leads God's armies against Satan's forces in the Book of Revelation, where during the war in heaven he defeats Satan.

I

Is

Examples to prove it:
Nothing

Examples to disprove it:
The whole freaking Bible

And Jesus and Satan aren't total opposites. That would suggest that they're equal in power but different. Jesus is much greater than Satan. Satan is probably more on the same level as an archangel, like Michael or something.
And Jesus and Satan aren't total opposites
There are deffinately contrasting points between them.

1). Christ came from Above. John 6:38
Antichrist ascends from The Pit. Rev.11:7

2). Christ came in His Father's name. John 5:43
Antichrist comes in his Own name. John 5:43

3). Christ Humbled Himself Phil.2:8
Antichrist Exalts himself. 2Thess.2:4

4). Christ was Despised. Isa.53:3; Luke 23:18
Antichrist Admired. Rev.13:3,4

5). Christ Exalted. Phil.2:9
Antichrist cast down to Hell. Isa.14:14,15; Rev.19:20

6). Christ to do His Father's will. John 6:38
Antichrist to do his own will. Dan.11:36

7). Christ came to save. Luke 19:10
Antichrist comes to destroy. Dan.8:24

8). Christ is the Good Shepherd. John 10:4-15
Antichrist is the Idol (evil) Shepherd. Zech.11:16, 17

9). Christ is the True Vine. John 15:1
Antichrist is the Vine of the Earth. Rev.14:18

10). Christ is Truth John 14:6
Antichrist is a lie. 2Thess. 2:11

11). Christ is the Holy One. Mark 1:24
Antichrist is the Lawless One 2Thess.2:8

12). Christ is the Man of Sorrows. Isa.53:3
Antichrist is the Man of Sin. 2Thess2:3

13). Christ is the Son of God. Luke 1:35
Antichrist is the Son of Perdition. 2Thess.2:3

14). Christ, The Mystery of Godliness is God manifest in the flesh. 1Tim.3:16
Antichrist, The Mystery of Iniquity, will be satan manifest in the flesh. 2Thess.2:7

Dispenstional Truth by Clarence Larkin pg.116