Are only those who are born-again saved?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Are only those who are born-again saved?

• Total voters

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Until one comes to the end of the energy of themselves, one will not see the new given them by God for them through Son to them.

Galatians 6:7-9

Authorized (King James) Version

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. 9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

If under Law, continue to find out the new given you to not be under the Law, then upholding it, once one discovers it is true one cannot do it of themselves even with asking for help. If the first born self is in there, then The "I" is still in the way and is what keeps that person in sin that they hate to do over and over again. As God continues in the forgiveness of Son given them for them in Mercy to them over it, for we each to see the faithfulness of God, not us at all, to see God just loves us all (1 John 2:1-4). That is when one gives up on trying to do what no flesh can do, even though wants to, can't and then the new showers them as one changes from being forgiven and remaining forgiven by God as said in

2 Corinthians 5:17-20

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.
a man can not re-sow what man has already reaped.

Only The heavenly man could

Screenshot_20240420-002515.png

What Jean Calvin really taught

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father’s name, they bear witness to me;

But Nicodemus believed for he said:“Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that you do, unless God is with him.

3 Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again] he cannot see the kingdom of God.
The greek word for again is_anathen), can be understood to say born from above. A double meaning.

To enter the Kingdom is to enter his 1000 year reign.

This foolish talk of being born again only came forth 100 years ago. Church never mentioned being born again for 1900 years,
Believe God in Son as risen and receive from God the new life of in God's spirit and truth to you, you, me and all others too, there really is no semantics in this truth,
Believe, receive and see, as long as one does not stop belief even in adversities one will see as Job saw in the book of Job, who would not deny God ever. I see to not deny God at all as man continues to mess it up all over the place in words to distract and cause doubt in them. Believe God, stand in that personally between God and you to see truth and be set free. I am speaking to me

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
a man can not re-sow what man has already reaped.

Only The heavenly man could

View attachment 262989

What John Calvin really taught
No, you right, whatever one has done as one has done it is done, even since forgiven by God. Like Esau is said God hated Esau> No, not Esau God did not hate Esau or anyone else either as man interprets God hates. Sorry God is love and there is no hate in God from God at all. Just misinterpreted as God hates.
God does not hate the creation God created, God hates the sin that harms others from others. And the free will given is Love from God beyond any human understanding. For if one has no free choice to choose, then God cannot claim to love us at all in truth. To be controlled by anyone else, having no choice is being a puppet to the puppet master. I do choose God over it all, who always reveals truth of the evil going on around me through others and even the evil spirits of the air that try to stop free will and take control of others and use them to get to others in them rebelling as under Law reveals the rebelling of the people, since no flesh can please God after Son did that once for us all (Romans 8:1-3)
seeing the end of Romans 7 first
Only Father in Son saves us once in belief to it is then done for us to be renewed in this love and mercy given us all, without asking for it first, he did it for us by Son to us, thank you Father forever, 'I see to stand in belief not the unbelief the first Adam did first that caused all the harm in the flesh nature I now reckon as dead as in Romans 6 tells me to do this in belief, die to me daily
Thanks for the post friend in the risen Son for us to be new in

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
No, you right, whatever one has done as one has done it is done, even since forgiven by God. Like Esau is said God hated Esau> No, not Esau God did not hate Esau or anyone else either as man interprets God hates. Sorry God is love and there is no hate in God from God at all. Just misinterpreted as God hates.
God does not hate the creation God created, God hates the sin that harms others from others. And the free will given is Love from God beyond any human understanding. For if one has no free choice to choose, then God cannot claim to love us at all in truth. To be controlled by anyone else, having no choice is being a puppet to the puppet master. I do choose God over it all, who always reveals truth of the evil going on around me through others and even the evil spirits of the air that try to stop free will and take control of others and use them to get to others in them rebelling as under Law reveals the rebelling of the people, since no flesh can please God after Son did that once for us all (Romans 8:1-3)
seeing the end of Romans 7 first
Only Father in Son saves us once in belief to it is then done for us to be renewed in this love and mercy given us all, without asking for it first, he did it for us by Son to us, thank you Father forever, 'I see to stand in belief not the unbelief the first Adam did first that caused all the harm in the flesh nature I now reckon as dead as in Romans 6 tells me to do this in belief, die to me daily
Thanks for the post friend in the risen Son for us to be new in
No hate is in God because, because the power of death is in his life, because Jesus is the giver of life of and death in his life.

And in all the lords's life in there life, man life, is either under the power of life or death not hate

As its his life.

Before the fall the power Adam was under the power of life in his life that was in Adam

After the fall Adam was under the power of death in his life that was still in Adam, but still his life was still in Adam.

All life recreated by Adam has his life, the life of Jesus which is under the power of death, until the power of life is re-sown in his life that is in all mankind

Jesus has never left the world

John 1 Jesus was in the world, you and I but we did not recognise him when he came.

John 1. Jesus the light of all mankind

peace-is-not-to-be-purchased-by-the-sacrifice-of-618553.png

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
No hate is in God because, because the power of death is in his life, because Jesus is the giver of life of and death in his life.

And in all the lords's life in there life, man life, is either under the power of life or death not hate

As its his life.

Before the fall the power Adam was under the power of life in his life that was in Adam

After the fall Adam was under the power of death in his life that was still in Adam, but still his life was still in Adam.

All life recreated by Adam has his life, the life of Jesus which is under the power of death, until the power of life is re-sown in his life that is in all mankind

Jesus has never left the world

John 1 Jesus was in the world, you and I but we did not recognise him when he came.

John 1. Jesus the light of all mankind

View attachment 262995
Simply put, God the Father and Son as Won for us to be new has done the perfect work needed for us to be given new life in his risen life for us to stand in love to all and not just a few, thank you

Oct 24, 2012
God simply knows what God has done, will do and can do, and remains 100% righteous in it all. God knows each of us personally and God holds us accountable to know as all make the choice whether, anyone says they believe God or not, God knows who do and who do not, this ia an amazing mysterious way of God simply loving us all. That is what changed, changes me to see new in God's Spirit and Truth over this flesh and blood body I am in. that I see is not good enough ever. So I ask and trust God for the born new me in God's Spirit and Truth for me and all others also.

Matthew 11:28-30

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden

Thank you Father and Son, it is done for us to be new in belief to you that does not quit Psalms 100:4, 103:12, Ezekiel 36: 24-38