Are There ANY Movies or Shows on Disney Plus That ARE'NT Idoctrinating Our Kids?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

timemeddler

Jul 13, 2023
Star Wars is not christian why would anyone want to watch it?
Have you seen the costumes, isn't that enough of a clue. Carrie Fisher complained in the original Star Wars about her character that George Lucas would not let her wear a bra underneath her white gown, and claimed he told her 'there are no bras in space' (female representation is woefully inadequate in those kind of movies, much like Lord of the Rings)

Her character along with all the other Star Wars merch have become idols and pez dispensers and blow up toys.

Carrie Fisher had a daughter, but her dad turned out to be gay, maybe he was only a fan because of the Star Wars series. She said of him he forgot to tell her, and she didnt think to ask.
Um the reason for the taping was because you could see the bra under the costume, would you prefer it that way?

timemeddler

Jul 13, 2023
disney, horrible company, I wouldn't have anything to do with them even if I wasn't a believer.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Um the reason for the taping was because you could see the bra under the costume, would you prefer it that way?
but she wore a bra in one scene or a bikini bra so I dont know what George Lucas was thinking. Just being stupid I guess or not understanding about how uncomfortable it is to be taped up (for Carrie)

whats wrong with seeing a bra. Like every woman wants to wear sellotape on their breasts huh.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Or little mermaid seashells, how did they stick on?

I guess men just assume breasts just hold their shape ALL the time, or that milk doesnt get produced out of them

timemeddler

Jul 13, 2023
but she wore a bra in one scene or a bikini bra so I dont know what George Lucas was thinking. Just being stupid I guess or not understanding about how uncomfortable it is to be taped up (for Carrie)

whats wrong with seeing a bra. Like every woman wants to wear sellotape on their breasts huh.
a lot can change in six years. A lot of costumes are uncomfortable. It's comes with the job.

L

Locoponydirtman

Bluey