Are there any strong Christian men out there?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

StaceyLynn

----+----
God will provide, you must have GREAT faith and make GREAT sacrifice, however small or great the outcome for you, let it be for His glory.

What do you mean by 'strong,' because those guys out there , sometimes right in front of you, hidden by God until His time for that kind of provision (LOL, I am calling we guys 'thats' ) .
----
I am lazy. , don't got my bible out, but I willl paraphrase this important scripture for you, ladies, who are too weak in faith and in wacrificing your life....

-)(-----)(-

Genesis 22 is where this critical set of verses begins.....

***Abraham and his 12-year-old, son, Isaac, are NOW, single file, on a trail, walking up Mt. Horeb, and, Abraham has already heard from God what is to be sacrificed at the top...Isaac.

Time: Monday morning

Isaac: Dad, wasn't' that great Saturday night. We were a great team, we used our sticks perfect, you on.one side, and, me , on the other, rolling our round rock wheel.'

Abraham: Yes, son, quite a team. (Emotionless )

Isaac: Yeah, dad, that was cool how when we had the wheel get away from our sticks how you used your and my stick to get it back up again and no other teams figured it out, dad, until you and I were too far ahead.'

Abraham: Yes, son. (Emotionless)

Isaac: Hey, dad, you OK? And, you said 'we are going to make a sacrifice, but I don' t have an animal and you don't either.'

Abraham: Yes, son, God will provide.

Isaac: Dad, I always understand you but not this time. I have the wood in my arms and knife, but no animal.

Abraham: I love you, my son.

Well, now, up at the appointed place and time of God's the two stop.
Abraham takes the knife from Isaac and tells his son that God will see this through good.

Isaac: Yeah, I know, dad, I believe in my Savior and seen His great ways in my life, but why are you raising the knife above my head right now, and, now, slowly BRINGING IT DOWN ON,DAD!!!!!

BOOMING VOICE FROM THE SKY: ABRAHAM! STOP, STOP THAT ACT

Then, Abraham looked behind himself and spotted a ram in plain view, caught (hidden?) in a thicket, and he and Isaac caught it and sacrificed it in the fire.
---
Ladies, have great strength inside you and know that through all odds, even the fact 90-year-old Sarah and 100-year old Abe conceived Isaac when in age they did.
God. God. God.

Oh. Oh. Oh.

O, NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER AND TIMING AND OMNISCIENCE OF MY AND YOUR ALMIGHTY God. :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

J

JamesofLinHood

As someone who was single for nearly a decade before meeting the woman that he is now engaged to on this very site, I think that I can speak a little on this.

Instead of asking where the strong Christians are, perhaps some better questions are, "God, can you please bring me someone who I can be equally yoked with? Can you bring me someone who will encourage, challenge, and take joy in my faith just as much as I do theirs?"

Also, I think it's important to remember that God executes His will in His own timing. Like I said, I was single for nearly 10 years and not happy about it for a majority of that time. It wasn't until I started turning my thoughts away from that and more towards God that He introduced me to a woman who I am now going to marry. I met her on this very site and I never saw it coming. And I can say now that the wait was completely worth it. I could have waited twice as long if I knew what an amazing woman God was going to bring into my life.

So, take heart. We often don't see what God has planned for us. But, when God decides that the time is right for you and brings that special someone into your life, you'll know that it was worth the wait. :)

M

mschris

As someone who was single for nearly a decade before meeting the woman that he is now engaged to on this very site, I think that I can speak a little on this.

Instead of asking where the strong Christians are, perhaps some better questions are, "God, can you please bring me someone who I can be equally yoked with? Can you bring me someone who will encourage, challenge, and take joy in my faith just as much as I do theirs?"

Also, I think it's important to remember that God executes His will in His own timing. Like I said, I was single for nearly 10 years and not happy about it for a majority of that time. It wasn't until I started turning my thoughts away from that and more towards God that He introduced me to a woman who I am now going to marry. I met her on this very site and I never saw it coming. And I can say now that the wait was completely worth it. I could have waited twice as long if I knew what an amazing woman God was going to bring into my life.

So, take heart. We often don't see what God has planned for us. But, when God decides that the time is right for you and brings that special someone into your life, you'll know that it was worth the wait. :)
Thanks for the encouragement...I needed that:)

4hn81

Thank you so much for this! it is very encouraging to me! I have been single for about 10 years and also struggle with that and only recently have come to terms with it and trying to focus on God's Will not my own. Thank you for reminding me of the silver lining. :)

I

iSwareWare

Awesome word Mschris (greennnice). Amen.

I

iSwareWare

Awesome words 4hn81. Very inspiring..like GreenNnice.

Praise God!

P

preschoolteacher24

They're already married. Or too young.
Here it is from my recent experience lol with single christians..

1. they play too many games even christians say one think act one way and then totally change..
2. They are too young and immature
3. you think they are mature having kids and really few are I mean i know plenty of single guys who have kids but really few are matture.. and if they are wow really...
4. Men just play to many games just because they are christians doesnt mean they are gonna too be honest i hate when men play games expeically being christians lol..
5. they are married
6.they are just too childish lol

G

GreenNnice

I definitely have faith...and believe God is true to His word
---
Then at God's appointed time for you, chrissymiss, God will show your eyes to a great man for he and your's life together the rest of both your time's on Earth serving and sacrificing and, of course, living for Him. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
M

moyra14

GreenNice, thank you for that...about Abraham and Issac. It put peace in my heart.

Last edited:
G

GreenNnice

GreenNice, thank you for that...about Abraham and Issac. It put peace in my heart.
----
Moyra, I am glad God used me to speak to you, and, I pray that God conitinues to give you peace, like a river, in your heart, mind, body, and, of course, soul. :)