Are we different?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 3, 2013
When you live outside cities you could have observed animals. Hens find a place to sleep and I don´t know how they make a group to avoid some cold air. You´ve seen ants which work as a big team and no matter how big or strong any might see herself, each helps to bring food and fight with all her might to defend what they thing it belongs to that community.

Cows and bulls are somewhat different. When the rain comes with its thunders, I´ve seen them under a tree and, according to those I have asked and learned, they sometimes cry (or have shown some sorrow or fear) when a lightning killed several of their number.

I know, by experience, pigs cries -shedding tears and blood- when they know they are to die. I have seen how many animals are strong (or weak), the moment they face adversity, pains, sorrows and it´s not a secret they loose weigh, hair or anything when they feel distress or panic.

There is a parrot who likes to ask food -and attentions- each time I go to visit certain client in the town I live. Several dogs move their tail telling me “I am welcome” but, as animals -humans- are so complicated, odd, rare; that a snake is less dangerous because she moves and crawls certain way that warns me she is being molested.

Animals life is simple. We do “need” things they don´t, but a crocodile cares for their children.

What´s this we have missed?

What am I that I don´t belong?

I wish I could kiss the hand of God´s for His perfect design. He also gave grace to the little ones and, even their voice make me feel they are so different, weak, that I feel some kind of love.

I wish I could remember how my voice was at 5 years old. I think I lost some memories I could find diligently -to know me better- but there´s no time to waste when life has gone so fast doing nothing for those I could have planned to help, or bless.

I love having read Jacob´s blessing on Joseph´s sons. I love those lessons I have had the chance to apply my life, although I know I am a crab who runs and hide (hope this time I won´t walk another seashore).

I haven´t lost anything. I needed nothing to find out. I just left my footprints and I´m happy those marks will be removed any time, like scars made on nobody´s land.

Thanks, Lord!

I grow a little.

Just lead me back, again.

Iron sharpens Iron...” Prov. 27:17

P.S.

Fly on the wall, by TFK

The other night
I had a dream
There was a world full of kings and queens
But it was cold
Dark as the night
We were the fire on the monolith skies

We were divided
We were the same
And we were free
But we all wore chains
We could've see it
What we created
The place between truth and overrated

If I could just see it all
Just like the fly on the wall
Would I be able to accept what I can't control?
And would I share what I saw?
Or just sit back and ignore
Like nothing never happened
And I haven't seen you before?

I'm on the run from thief
I let into my head
I know, I hold the keys, so don't be scared
When I turn and shout:

I don't think I need you anymore
Take your words, and your lies and just beat it!
Take the hurt and the pain, I don't need it!

I wanna live with a bit of change
We can all be kings and queens
If we can just learn to believe

We had a plan to build a wall
A great divide that would never fall
To separate us
From all the pain
And keep the skeletons locked away

And brick by brick
We build it so thick
That it blocked up the sky and all the sunlight
And one by one
We all became numb
We were making a bullets to a broken gun

If I could just see it all
Just like the fly on the wall
Would I be able to accept what I can't control?
And would I share what I saw?
Or just sit back and ignore
Like nothing never happened
And I haven't seen you before?

I'm on the run from thief
I let into my head
I know, I hold the keys, so don't be scared
When I turn and shout:

Take the hurt and the pain, I don't need it

Take the hurt and the pain, I don't need it!

If we can just learn to believe...