Are you free in Christ Jesus?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

Are you free in Christ Jesus? If you are in Christ you are not in sin. Are you free?

Salvation is not by works, but by grace. Sure, you have transgressed every law, and broken them all, so your verdict is death, as it was mine. But Jesus came and paid the price of your penalty, and now you are legal free.

But how is a salve that was set free from bondage free if he goes again and puts on the chains of bondage? How can he say, ''I am free,'' yet he is in chains.

Jesus indeed set you free, not to go back into bondage, but to worship him as Lord and as savior. But even when Israel was set free from Egypt, they still were not free. They were still in the bondage of sin. Where they free? No! They were slaves to idols, and to perversion. God delivered them by a mighty hand, but they were slaves. And that wicked generation died and did not see the promised land.

Anyone who is full of hate is not free in Jesus Christ.
Anyone who is full of lust is not free in Jesus Christ.
Anyone who is full of strife is not free in Jesus Christ.
All idolaters are not free in Jesus Christ.

Cry out for mercy!! LORD JESUS. PLEASE HELP ME!! KEEP ME FROM EVIL! HELP ME TO DO YOUR WILL AND NOT MY OWN. LORD, I NEED YOUR HELP! LORD JESUS, KEEP ME IN YOUR LOVE. TEACH ME YOUR COMMANDS, AND HIDE THEM IN MY HEART, SO THAT I WILL NOT SIN AGAINST YOU.

If we humble ourselves in prayer and turn from sin, the Lord will heal and restore. Do you desire to be free?

May Jesus bless you.