Are you happy with the way you look

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

process_architect

I haven't read too many posts on Christian Chat, but it's becoming pretty clear to me why so many of you have so many problems. It's time to get real with yourselves and make some changes.

And before you go throwing around the term "racist", I think you should know what it means. Racism involves 1) viewing other races as different and 2) treating them in a negative way. I think we can all acknowledge that there are differences in every race. When treat people poorly because of those differences, then there's a problem.

I stand by every post I've made.

1still_waters

This issue seems to be resolving or has resolved itself. I'm closing this thread so the tinder box can't flare up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.