Are you happy?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Princesse

Feb 16, 2020
I am immensely happy and love my life. God has healed my body and given me a purpose that feeds my spirit and provides a comfortable lifestyle. He’s given me gifts and talents which fill my days and loving friends and family who walk beside.

When I wake and greet the day my heart is full and joy is present. My home is peaceful and He’s helped me understand the nuances of my makeup that contribute to this state. I was determined to build a lifestyle which enables me to immerse myself in Him and the interests He’s bestowed.

And now that I have, it’s like being in a state of flow or the zone all the time. Everything I do points back to Him in some way and I’m amazed at what He’s done. The setbacks and disappointments were setups for something more.

I feel free to soar and pursue all the things He’s laid on my heart. I’m thankful for the lessons, guidance, and support I’ve been given throughout. And I’m not ashamed to admit what He’s done and how far He’s brought me. I never imagined I’d stand where I am.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
So....this is a simple and pretty straightforward question.

Are you happy with your life?

And if not, what would make you happy....if anything? Or what do you think is keeping you from being happy? I know some single people might say getting a boyfriend or girlfriend would make them happier. But other than the lack of romance in your life....what else would make you happier? More friends? A better job? Certain problems or obstacles in your life finally going away or being resolved? Please be specific if you don't mind. But if it's too personal or private, or you just don't feel like sharing, then that's fine too. :)
Nope..

Becoming perfect and being with Jesus in eternity would make me happy..

Being imperfect and living in an imperfect world is keeping me from being happy..

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
some versions of the bible translate being blessed as 'happy' so

lets see what Jesus says in ....Matthew 5: 10-11 Happy are those who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness...Happy are you when you insulted and persecuted and people tell all kinds of lies against you because you are my followers

...hmm that sounds like me! so I AM happy! How about you?

Belka

Aug 24, 2017
Right now...

In my flesh - no;

In my spirit - yes... Because He lives inside of me. : )