Are you waiting for the saints to awaken and the second coming

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.
I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things
which I have heard of him. They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples
indeed; and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
John‬ ‭8:12, 23-27, 31-32‬ ‭

John 8:36 plus Romans 8:2 If the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. For in Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set you free from the law of sin and death.
:)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
“And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit,
seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.” 1 Timothy‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭

1 Timothy 3:16

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.” John‬ ‭17:4-5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

John 17 paraphrase

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Prayers indeed sister lol gotta love the phrase “ knocked the stuffing outta me !!”

my daddy used to threaten to “knock knots on my head lol “ he of course never got around to actually doing it but I find a lot of humor in it these days
It really did! I was pretty much out of commission for three months following that first cancer surgery.
I could barely read the boards let alone compose replies, and you may have noticed my responses tend
to be short already LOL. So designing panels was just out of the question. It was a good way to measure
how much I had been affected. The surgery itself kept me in the hos[ital for ten days, that time. :D