Art inspired by the praises of God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 12, 2020
Hiya everyone I'm a teenager and going threw multiple problems but I've come to focus on a gift I have been blessed with

Oki here we go
I'm a artist I draw and create backstories and lore for Dragons so one of my characters are named Jericho
Hes a dragon from my fantribe called the blood wings there particular life and eating habits caused him to suffer he questioned his existence and purpose of life however his original name was death until god spoke to him threw his breaking soul and heart brought him a friend and gave him all he ever needed and what he wanted he turned to the sky his heart healing his soul filled with light he changed his name to Jericho after the kingdom of Jericho which fell like his suffering

He is my favorite oc(original character) and he speaks to me every day telling me to keep going his story is a constant reminder of what has been done for us in the real world I hope yall understand what I'm saying about him the song that inspired these character was

Jericho Walls by Andrew ripp

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Hiya everyone I'm a teenager and going threw multiple problems but I've come to focus on a gift I have been blessed with

Oki here we go
I'm a artist I draw and create backstories and lore for Dragons so one of my characters are named Jericho
Hes a dragon from my fantribe called the blood wings there particular life and eating habits caused him to suffer he questioned his existence and purpose of life however his original name was death until god spoke to him threw his breaking soul and heart brought him a friend and gave him all he ever needed and what he wanted he turned to the sky his heart healing his soul filled with light he changed his name to Jericho after the kingdom of Jericho which fell like his suffering

He is my favorite oc(original character) and he speaks to me every day telling me to keep going his story is a constant reminder of what has been done for us in the real world I hope yall understand what I'm saying about him the song that inspired these character was

Jericho Walls by Andrew ripp
Sounds like a very interesting story with the parallels of both Biblical truths and of who you are within.