Ask Ally--Men from 23-30

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

allylovessummer3

Hey everyone!

I'm Ally. I am pretty new to this. If there are any men between the ages of 23-30 interested in communicating.. I'm down! I look forward to hearing from you. We can talk theology, life or everything in-between. Race is not a deal breaker. My interests:

Music: R&B, Gospel & Christian Inspiration
Movies: Romance, Comedy, Drama & Action
Books: Mystery, Romantic Comedy, Self Help, Biography
Guilty pleasure: soul food and pop culture
Goals: considering masters programs, making a book move to another state, eventually getting married and having a family
Personality: positive & energetic!

Let's talk!

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome Ally, delighted to have you here and may your stay be filled with the of Christ. God Bless.

Dec 9, 2013
Hey everyone!

I'm Ally. I am pretty new to this. If there are any men between the ages of 23-30 interested in communicating.. I'm down! I look forward to hearing from you. We can talk theology, life or everything in-between. Race is not a deal breaker. My interests:

Goals: considering masters programs, making a book move to another state, eventually getting married and having a family

Let's talk!
So when did this become a dating site??

O

oldernotwiser

hi ally. i'm not in the group of men you might be interested in but here's a suggestion. look at what people post. that will tell you a lot more about them than anything they might say when trying to impress you. good luck, i'll be praying for you.

A

allylovessummer3

Thank you :) Yeah there were so many posts I didn't know where to start lol

A

allylovessummer3

Hey @MartyrNdaMaKN,

Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to conversation, making connections and being uplifted.

B

bluebirdchaser

Hey there, welcome! This actually is not a dating site, but fellowship and making connections is always good. Glad to have you here. :)

D

didymos

Hey everyone!

I'm Ally. I am pretty new to this. If there are any men between the ages of 23-30 interested in communicating (...) Race is not a deal breaker.(...)
So race is NOT a deal breaker, but age IS? :eek:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hey everyone!

Let's talk!
ally, hello and welcome to CC. You should be really careful who you invite to talk to you because even this IS a christian site, there ARE ALOT of weirdo's on here. Just ask some of the women chatters, myself included, we all get pm's from weirdos on a daily basis!! Please do NOT give out any of your personal info on here for what is written here CAN be seen by millions of people around the world, so that would be a whole lotta emails you would'nt be wanting!! LOL. Just be smart and use common sense, trust your judgment, and as someone else here mentioned, watch what guys post when they talk to you. That will tell you whether they just wanna talk or if their angling for something more deviant. Some clues they just wanna talk dirty to you are if they ask these questions: "do you have skype"? "let's get on-cam so i can see what you look like" (THAT one should be an obvious red flag lol). If they get real pushy and want everything from your phone number to your physical address, or email addy, yahoo messenger, etc etc.. Some guys will even pm you and ask for money to come to the USA. I've had that happen to me a couple of times here so if someone does that, please contact a mod and report them ASAP. So have fun but be careful and enjoy your time here!! :)