Asking for prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lesleydee

I am really just asking for prayer from Prayer warriors!! i am in a terrible situation in my family with my son my husband and some issues round mental illness violence and legal issues and just hard stressful times with it all, I know Satan is really trying to attack us right now and i cry out to Jesus but i just welcome prayer for strength, for peace in the family and for Gods will to be done in all this....I have never had such a hard situation to deal with..I am good with other peoples problems just not mine!!!

Feb 11, 2012
I pray the mercy of all mighty God will flood your heart and soul, come to Him broken in repentance, seek His mercy and healing, and be a light to your family, it wont be easy, but you have Him on your side, He is asking you to come to Him, laying aside all your sins and troubles, then following Jesus on the narrow path!

You have no control over your family, God will never override a persons will, but you can change yourself by obeying the word of God, and walking in th spirit that can only come when you do this first!

Jas 1:21 Therefore putting aside all filthiness and overflowing of evil, receive in meekness the implanted Word, which is able to save your souls.
Jas 1:22 But become doers of the Word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

U

Ugly

For good prayers you should post in the Prayer Request forum, there are good prayer warriors there.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying that the Spirit will lead you through this and that He will give you wisdom, strength, and guidance. Hold onto your faith....it will get you through A LOT.