ATTENTION all Aussies - important speech by Australian politician Ann Bressington

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mooky

Hi my fellow Australians,
Here is a short speech about agenda 21 - a plolicy which the government wants to implement.It affects all ordinary citizens adversely.
I recommend that you listen to it and forward it to friends, family and co-workers.With the up coming elections - it's important that we go into them with our eyes open.

Australian Politician Ann Bressington Exposes the New World Order - YouTube

T

Tintin

Mooky, you say you're paranoid about all of the conspiracies and everything but you're not exactly helping yourself. You're feeding your fear. Be discerning but leave it up to God. Ultimately he's in control. I'm not saying to stick your head in the sand and pretend everything is okay. I'm saying, don't go looking for something to fear. Some people here have a religion - and it's paranoia. Don't become one of them.

M

Mooky

I hear what you say, Tintin and I thank you for your concern.However, I thought I would pass this on as we have elections coming up and should be prepared.I just want to get the word out.
Don't worry - I am listening to lots of sermons about the sovereignty of God to balance the bad news out ;)

D

djness

I'm starting to believe this stuff.

Mar 21, 2011
Okay, first I was like who?

It turns out Ann Bressington is a State politician from (South Australia). She's mixed up with Nick Xenophon.

They are not mainstream. They aren't even mainstream conservatives.

Although I actually agree with anti-drugs and anti-poker machine stuff. Which is why they aren't mainstream conservatives, because if you asked a Conservative politician here to turn down sin money they'd have a fit. Their corporate bosses would axe their jobs.

All you guys need to know is vote 1 Kevin Rudd's Labor party!