• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Rissa77

any of you having a problem with your posts? i've had one reply post BEFORE the OP and another that went to an entirely other PAGE on a thread. and it may do something wacky on here, when i'm supposed to be number 12 in the line. let's see what it does!

R

Rissa77

aha!!!! see!!! it put me first!!!!! i'm NOT the OP!
and this one is supposed to be # 13!

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
We have been having several chatters notice this glitch so far.... I believe it has something to do with the recent server upgrade.... Please be patient while we try to work through the glitches from this upgrade.

Thanks.

T

TiredInfantryman

yeah its happening to everyone's, I'm sure it will be fixed soon

R

Rissa77

Hm. how bout now? #16

G

Groundhog

I thought this thread was about the upcoming movie, Avatar. Boy, that keeps happening to me!

Gabrielle

Aug 6, 2007
I can't change mine. *cries* :(

Gabrielle

Aug 6, 2007
i'm still crying here people. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

R

Rissa77

what's not working about it? i'll try to help you

Gabrielle

Aug 6, 2007
it says invalid file which makes no sense because i used this avatar before.

R

Rissa77

that is odd. maybe the problem will fix itself in a while. they could be working on that area.

sunday i was trying to post advance, and for a while that function wasn't working. i think they're updating things on the forum piece by piece so that we can still use it.

but whether that's related i don't know. that's my theory. lol

M

Melleah

I was getting the same error message while trying to upload photos to my album.

Gabrielle

Aug 6, 2007
hmm yea could be them working on the chat.

C

Cuen

i rtied tte asme thing earlyer and it would not upload

C

Cuen

i just tried it again and i am getting the same thing with my avatar

B

Bunnyxkitty

Well it will be fixed