Avoid Carpal Tunnel Pain

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
Hold your hands out in front of you, with palms facing down.
Do your fingers tend to drop or tllt up?
They drop, right?
Well, if you now place your hands on your computer keyboard,
which directions are your hands tilted - are the fingers tilted up toward the desktop or are they tilted down or at least flat?

If your fingers are tilted up, you are at an increase risk for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

One of the biggest culprits is the little "legs" on the bottom of the keyboard,
which most people pull out to prop the keyboard on an angle.
Don't do this!

Make sure the "legs" on the keyboard are not extended and
that your hands are fairly flat when you're typing.
Ideally, if you are at a desk with a keyboard slide-out shelf that puts the keyboard at about 26.5 inches - a more natural position for typing that results in less strain
on the body.

(Ergonomic Tip...Courtesy of National Business Products)

Oct 6, 2021
I use to suffer from Carpal Tunnel...but after taking B6 for about 3 weeks it disappeared and has not returned these 20+ years. Notice I said 3 weeks...so it's not an instant cure. For many people I have told, they see results in the same amount of time..some less..some more. One person I told took over two month to get relief he had suffered for years and had to wear compression sleeves on both his wrist. But today he is pain free.
How much B6 do you take? I recommend one 100 mg tablet a day, because that's what I took and at that level,.it works,

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I use to suffer from Carpal Tunnel...but after taking B6 for about 3 weeks it disappeared and has not returned these 20+ years. Notice I said 3 weeks...so it's not an instant cure. For many people I have told, they see results in the same amount of time..some less..some more. One person I told took over two month to get relief he had suffered for years and had to wear compression sleeves on both his wrist. But today he is pain free.
How much B6 do you take? I recommend one 100 mg tablet a day, because that's what I took and at that level,.it works,
My job for over forty years entailed looking through piles of photographic prints one at a time, a repetitive motion which is like dealing cards, plus I worked at a computer terminal pushing buttons and using a keyboard, and pre-digital, writing corrections for reprinting with a grease pencil. I was at times dealing with over a million pictures a year, and this contributed to carpel tunnel symptoms, which I also treated with B6, and wrist cuffs, plus magnets. One of my co-workers had surgery done for hers, but I was not willing to go under the knife for mine. I don't think my symptoms cleared up as fast as yours did, though. I recall being able to lift heavy things like a fully loaded paper magazine weighing forty three pounds, but not being able to pick up a glass of water. Carrying groceries was also problematic. I had to be careful not to arm wrestle anyone, too LOL! My symptoms eventually mostly completely went away, though I will still not arm wrestle anybody hehee.

Jan 10, 2022
I had the surgery. It worked long term. Not a pleasant solution. But I've been grateful all the same.